ScrapeBox Forum
Use Custom FootPrint on Already harvested Url list - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Use Custom FootPrint on Already harvested Url list (/Thread-use-custom-footprint-on-already-harvested-url-list)

Use Custom FootPrint on Already harvested Url list - jeffos101 - 09-11-2010

Stupid question : How do I go about checking a custom footprint against a list of URls already in the Harvested Url Section. Is it even possible ?.

I have a list of 10,000 Blogs and I want to run the footprint "
gimme a blog inurl:.com inurl:wp-signup" on them for example.

Thank you .

J

RE: Use Custom FootPrint on Already harvested Url list - kachaloo.k - 09-14-2010

even I would like to know how to get this done any one ?

Cheers,
Kachaloo

RE: Use Custom FootPrint on Already harvested Url list - somlor - 09-15-2010

Yes, I came here to ask this exact question.

I have a gigantic list of URLs, I'd like to see which of them are Wordpress blogs that I can use Scrapebox to add my comment to.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

S.

RE: Use Custom FootPrint on Already harvested Url list - jeffos101 - 09-15-2010

Support told me it was not possible at the moment.

Could we have an Add-on made that could simply allow our Harvested Url list to be checked againt a custom footprint line. and save the result back to the Harvested Url list. It would be extremly helpful.

Dealing with thousands and thousands of URls , this option would be a god sent.

Anybody in need of such add-on/feat could Bump this to get the dvper attention and help the request.

Thanks

RE: Use Custom FootPrint on Already harvested Url list - atlanta2008 - 09-20-2010

(09-15-2010, 09:20 AM)jeffos101 Wrote: Anybody in need of such add-on/feat could Bump this to get the dvper attention and help the request.

I am all for it

RE: Use Custom FootPrint on Already harvested Url list - mikemiller - 09-25-2010

(09-11-2010, 11:36 PM)jeffos101 Wrote: Stupid question : How do I go about checking a custom footprint against a list of URls already in the Harvested Url Section. Is it even possible ?.

Thank you .

J

+1 vote for this add on

RE: Use Custom FootPrint on Already harvested Url list - franklinserinda - 09-26-2010

(09-25-2010, 11:12 PM)mikemiller Wrote:
(09-11-2010, 11:36 PM)jeffos101 Wrote: Stupid question : How do I go about checking a custom footprint against a list of URls already in the Harvested Url Section. Is it even possible ?.

Thank you .

J

+1 vote for this add on

Blog analyser could differentiate which type it is but nothing I know of (within SB) that will recheck which footprints were found where.