ScrapeBox Forum
ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! (/Thread-scrapebox-success-story-over-7-000-backlinks-in-3-weeks)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Erik Creed - 03-12-2010

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd share with you my success story using scrapebox...

I've used nothing but scrapebox on 3 new domains I bought and they each got over 7,000 Backlinks within 3 weeks.

And the backlinks keep increasing on a daily basis as yahoo and other searrch engine spiders crawl these blogs and find my links.

The main secret to my success has been to save all the valid submissions after each run, then I loaded these back into scrape box right away and did a link check on all these URL's.

I saved all the URL's where my link appeared instantly and was verified through link check. And eventually I ended up having over 10,000 URL's I can simply load into scrapebox and get backlinks to any domain I want with 95%+ success rate!

My advice is don't worry about google Page Rank, focus on quantity.

I've seen sites that rank on top 3 for very competitive keywords with lot's of 0-1PR backlinks.

So yeah link spamming works. That's why Xrumer is so good.

If you build your own valid list's you'll turn scrapebox into your very own Xrumer, if not better!

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - tucker13 - 03-12-2010

(03-12-2010, 04:37 AM)Erik Creed Wrote:
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd share with you my success story using scrapebox...

I've used nothing but scrapebox on 3 new domains I bought and they each got over 7,000 Backlinks within 3 weeks.

And the backlinks keep increasing on a daily basis as yahoo and other searrch engine spiders crawl these blogs and find my links.

The main secret to my success has been to save all the valid submissions after each run, then I loaded these back into scrape box right away and did a link check on all these URL's.

I saved all the URL's where my link appeared instantly and was verified through link check. And eventually I ended up having over 10,000 URL's I can simply load into scrapebox and get backlinks to any domain I want with 95%+ success rate!

My advice is don't worry about google Page Rank, focus on quantity.

I've seen sites that rank on top 3 for very competitive keywords with lot's of 0-1PR backlinks.

So yeah link spamming works. That's why Xrumer is so good.

If you build your own valid list's you'll turn scrapebox into your very own Xrumer, if not better!

Thank you for this great post! Smile

So, you found a lot of URLs, posted on all of them. Then you only copied the ones that showed up with your backlink right away, meaning they got posted automatically without the owner having to approve it.

Then you save that list, that guarantees you that when ever you use it in the future there is a 95% or higher than you will get a link right away from that list.

AM I correct so far?

One question. When you save that list, do you save the exact URls where your posts are, of do you trimmed it to the root of the domain so you can use it to create another account or sumbmission somewhere else on that same site? Or you mean you will post on the exact same place you already posted before?

Can you also explain how to use this list, where do I post it and what tool in scrapebox I use. Sorry, I am a newbie Smile

Thanks for your great post

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - taemonica - 03-12-2010

yeah i think that's what the op meant by that... i suggest we should have a section were we could list all our list that gets automatically posted =)

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - tucker13 - 03-12-2010

(03-12-2010, 02:29 PM)taemonica Wrote: yeah i think that's what the op meant by that... i suggest we should have a section were we could list all our list that gets automatically posted =)

But If I am correct that he is saving the list with the exact URLs where he has posted before, would not that saturate that list later on?

Can someone help with the steps needed to do the above? sorry, I am a newbie and still learning the tool

Thanks!

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - CleverCloe - 03-12-2010

(03-12-2010, 05:25 PM)tucker13 Wrote: But If I am correct that he is saving the list with the exact URLs where he has posted before, would not that saturate that list later on?

Thanks!

Yes it would. It would be no different than buying back link packets that hundreds of others also have access to. Eventually the links become no good.

Erik - Are you using keywords as your name or just a generic name? Just curious to see what percentage of your links are sticking if you use keywords.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Kaistar - 03-13-2010

Sounds like a quality method of building this, thank you for sharing it.
I have to agree about not posting a list on here as well, it would indeed get saturated and become useless.
This method is simple enough to get your own list knocked up in a few days anyway.

Rome wasn't built in a day was it ;-)

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Erik Creed - 03-13-2010

(03-12-2010, 05:19 AM)tucker13 Wrote: Thank you for this great post! Smile

So, you found a lot of URLs, posted on all of them. Then you only copied the ones that showed up with your backlink right away, meaning they got posted automatically without the owner having to approve it.

Then you save that list, that guarantees you that when ever you use it in the future there is a 95% or higher than you will get a link right away from that list.

AM I correct so far?

One question. When you save that list, do you save the exact URls where your posts are, of do you trimmed it to the root of the domain so you can use it to create another account or sumbmission somewhere else on that same site? Or you mean you will post on the exact same place you already posted before?

Can you also explain how to use this list, where do I post it and what tool in scrapebox I use. Sorry, I am a newbie Smile

Thanks for your great post

Yes you're correct. I post to the exact same url, and I've found that most of these URL's actually have less than 20 outgoing links/comments on the pages. So it's not over spammed, some are but most I've seen aren't.

Say you post to 3,000 blogs you've harvested.
Here'sWhat you do when the posting is done:

1) Export Valid URL's
2) Start a new scrape box instance or delete all fields and import into the harvesting area the valid URL's you saved.
3) Do a link check on these valid URL's to see that your link has been posted.
4) Export all the URL's where your link was found.

That's it, you do a few of these and save them all call them like valid-1, valid-2 etc.

Then when you have 10,000 or so, like several valid lists with 3,000+ URL's in each.
You simply do the last step, you import all of these into scrapebox, not "import and replace" but "import and add to existing list".

Then when you post to these you will get nearly 100% success rate, some will not get posted do to blog changes such as not allowing new comments or other factors like blog site being down etc.

Don't trim down this list, it's as valid as it get's. Just use this big list you got to get backlinks to each one of your domains ONE AT A TIME.

That is you only enter 1 name which is your keywords and 1 URL inside the WEBSITES.txt

This way you get all links back to 1 URL which gives maximum results.

When you've done this you can expect many visitors not just from yahoo and google but also from people clicking on your comments Smile

I suggest you do this as fast as you can, don't delay it for later.

Google will update it's PR anytime soon, so try to have as many links pointing to your sites NOW so you can gain some PR when google updates soon. Probably within 1-2 months.

(03-12-2010, 11:01 PM)CleverCloe Wrote: Yes it would. It would be no different than buying back link packets that hundreds of others also have access to. Eventually the links become no good.

Erik - Are you using keywords as your name or just a generic name? Just curious to see what percentage of your links are sticking if you use keywords.

Hmm it is different from buying backlinks packages, I'm not using some exisitng list of URL's I'm compiling my own URL's that most marketers don't know about.

As to answer your other question, I'm using keywords I try to limit it to 2 keywords.
I got a domain with 5 keywords, so I just take the top 2 keywords and use these 2 as my name.
Because if you rank for your main keywords you will also rank for the long tail versions.
(depends also on how competitive the niche is)

What do you mean by STICKING?
If you're referring to how many get posted then the answer is 95%+ AUTO-APPROVED. Smile
If you're referring to visitors to these sites clicking on my sites there are some like 40-70 clicks, but this is untargetted traffic so they don't make me any money.

On the other hand I've gained new affiliates to one of my products through these comments.
Which makes sense since most affiliate marketers also use some of these blogs to post their links etc.

Some new smilies Anyone
Smiley-dance003Smiley-violent069Smiley-violent083Welcome

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - collywobbles - 03-13-2010

That's great advice Erik, very inspiring. What are the best platforms to use for auto approval? BlogEngine?
Thanks
R

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Erik Creed - 03-13-2010

(03-13-2010, 01:48 PM)collywobbles Wrote: That's great advice Erik, very inspiring. What are the best platforms to use for auto approval? BlogEngine?
Thanks
R

You said it Welcome

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Pete - 03-15-2010

Great posts Erik!

Thanks

pete