ScrapeBox Forum
ScrapeBox: always fresh AA lists, .edu & .gov lists, anons proxies and more! - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-the-marketplace)
+--- Forum: Sell Products (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-sell-products)
+--- Thread: ScrapeBox: always fresh AA lists, .edu & .gov lists, anons proxies and more! (/Thread-scrapebox-always-fresh-aa-lists-edu-gov-lists-anons-proxies-and-more)

Pages: 1 2

ScrapeBox: always fresh AA lists, .edu & .gov lists, anons proxies and more! - All4ScrapeBox - 10-01-2011

All4ScrapeBox

Your wish is to have your site listed on the first page of search engines ?

Then All 4 Scrapebox is the site you may have been looking for. With the lists we offer your site will be on the first results page of Google, Bing and other search engines.

We use 3 i7 multicore servers that run 24 hours a day for compiling. Thanks to them we are able to offer unique lists you may use to post for having hundreds, more probable thousands of backlinks.

Thanks to our lists the pagerank of your site is going to increase constantly.

Each week our unique lists are verified and updated to provide you the best possible service. On a daily basis the anonymous proxies are updated, additionally also daily tests for .edu, .gov, blog and other sites are done and the updates are merged with our existing lists.

We invite you to read about our activities on our Updates page that is brought up-to-date each day:

http://all4scrapebox.com/updates.php

Your only challenge will be to follow us with what we have to offer each week!

To guarantee the quality of our lists, we decided to limit the distribution of them to a maximum of 200 members. In case new sign-ups are closed, we please you to contact us that we can inform you when new subscriptions are possible.

Kind regards,

Your All 4 Scrapebox team

RE: ScrapeBox: always fresh AA lists, .edu & .gov lists, anons proxies and more! - etojoy - 10-01-2011

I'm currently testing the lists provided by service provider.

I'm running one of many lists, currently I'm running the so called weekly fast poster list which has 96,000+ URLS in it and so far my progress is 5,700+ posted and 128 failed.

So the list seems to be valid, usually the failed once go through when you save them and run ScrapeBox a second time.

I'm using 10 private proxies as well.

I will get back to this thread when my scrapebox is done posting.

I have a few questions to the service provider:
1) I have the settings set to 10 connections only for fast poster as your website recommends, however I'd like to increase this to 50+ what do you think? (time is important when you have more than 1 website to promote)

2) Are the AA lists, dofollow lists and EDU-GOV lists etc for fastposter too?

Ok thats all, I'll reply back later need to remove the spam from this forum now, will install a few plugins to stop the spam for good.

(10-01-2011, 04:40 PM)All4ScrapeBox Wrote:
All4ScrapeBox

Your wish is to have your site listed on the first page of search engines ?

Then All 4 Scrapebox is the site you may have been looking for. With the lists we offer your site will be on the first results page of Google, Bing and other search engines.

We use 3 i7 multicore servers that run 24 hours a day for compiling. Thanks to them we are able to offer unique lists you may use to post for having hundreds, more probable thousands of backlinks.

Thanks to our lists the pagerank of your site is going to increase constantly.

Each week our unique lists are verified and updated to provide you the best possible service. On a daily basis the anonymous proxies are updated, additionally also daily tests for .edu, .gov, blog and other sites are done and the updates are merged with our existing lists.

We invite you to read about our activities on our Updates page that is brought up-to-date each day:

http://all4scrapebox.com/updates.php

Your only challenge will be to follow us with what we have to offer each week!

To guarantee the quality of our lists, we decided to limit the distribution of them to a maximum of 200 members. In case new sign-ups are closed, we please you to contact us that we can inform you when new subscriptions are possible.

Kind regards,

Your All 4 Scrapebox team

RE: ScrapeBox: always fresh AA lists, .edu & .gov lists, anons proxies and more! - All4ScrapeBox - 10-01-2011

Hi, Etojoy.
Smile

We call the list you're using right now "FastPoster", because for this list we select postable blogs accepting comments with the FastPoster mode.
So, this list is unique, and the urls into it are different than the other lists we propose.

Sure, you can use the fastposter mode on the other lists, but you'll have to run ScrapeBox a second time with the Slow Poster mode.

Why do we recommend 10 connections? Because we saw that even if we have very good multicore servers, and very good ISP, ScrapeBox seems to do a better work at this speed.
So, feel free to increase at 50 connections, but Scrapebox won't work at its top.

I hope I answered to your questions.

Regards,

Steven
Team manager of A4S

(10-01-2011, 06:33 PM)etojoy Wrote: I'm currently testing the lists provided by service provider.

I'm running one of many lists, currently I'm running the so called weekly fast poster list which has 96,000+ URLS in it and so far my progress is 5,700+ posted and 128 failed.

So the list seems to be valid, usually the failed once go through when you save them and run ScrapeBox a second time.

I'm using 10 private proxies as well.

I will get back to this thread when my scrapebox is done posting.

I have a few questions to the service provider:
1) I have the settings set to 10 connections only for fast poster as your website recommends, however I'd like to increase this to 50+ what do you think? (time is important when you have more than 1 website to promote)

2) Are the AA lists, dofollow lists and EDU-GOV lists etc for fastposter too?

Ok thats all, I'll reply back later need to remove the spam from this forum now, will install a few plugins to stop the spam for good.

RE: ScrapeBox: always fresh AA lists, .edu & .gov lists, anons proxies and more! - etojoy - 10-02-2011

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the answers!

I've finished posting to 96,000 blogs using just one of your lists (fast poster weekly list) and I only had around 2,500 failed ones, I will also repost to the failed blogs to see how many of these go through the 2nd time.

So we now know your lists are "postable", however I'd also like to know how many of my comments/links are actually live. I'd like to verify them.
Before I go on to do that, how many connections do you recommend for checking links?

Let me know and I'll see how many are verified as well.

RE: ScrapeBox: always fresh AA lists, .edu & .gov lists, anons proxies and more! - All4ScrapeBox - 10-03-2011

Hi, Etojoy!
Smile

(10-02-2011, 11:50 AM)etojoy Wrote: Thanks for the answers!

You're welcome, Etojoy.
Smile

(10-02-2011, 11:50 AM)etojoy Wrote: I've finished posting to 96,000 blogs using just one of your lists (fast poster weekly list) and I only had around 2,500 failed ones, I will also repost to the failed blogs to see how many of these go through the 2nd time.

So the succes you had is around, 97%.
Smile

(10-02-2011, 11:50 AM)etojoy Wrote: So we now know your lists are "postable", however I'd also like to know how many of my comments/links are actually live. I'd like to verify them.
Before I go on to do that, how many connections do you recommend for checking links?

As you can read on:
http://www.all4scrapebox.com/informations.php
In this list you'll be able to find auto approve and postable blogs blended. The auto approve blogs in this list differs from the ones on the Weekly AA list.

So, in that list there are moderated and auto approve blended.
A large part of these blogs require approval of your comment by either an admin or moderator before it goes live on the website.
Now, the fact to be approved depends of the quality of your comment, and if your comment matches with the subject of the article.

If you're looking for an auto approve list, you'd use our "Weekly AA list".

About your checking, you may use the speed you like, but there again we recommend you to set connections to 10.

Regards,

Steven

RE: ScrapeBox: always fresh AA lists, .edu & .gov lists, anons proxies and more! - etojoy - 10-03-2011

(10-03-2011, 01:12 PM)All4ScrapeBox Wrote: Hi, Etojoy!
Smile

(10-02-2011, 11:50 AM)etojoy Wrote: Thanks for the answers!

You're welcome, Etojoy.
Smile

(10-02-2011, 11:50 AM)etojoy Wrote: I've finished posting to 96,000 blogs using just one of your lists (fast poster weekly list) and I only had around 2,500 failed ones, I will also repost to the failed blogs to see how many of these go through the 2nd time.

So the succes you had is around, 97%.
Smile

(10-02-2011, 11:50 AM)etojoy Wrote: So we now know your lists are "postable", however I'd also like to know how many of my comments/links are actually live. I'd like to verify them.

As you can read on:
http://www.all4scrapebox.com/informations.php
In this list you'll be able to find auto approve and postable blogs blended. The auto approve blogs in this list differs from the ones on the Weekly AA list.

So, in that list there are moderated and auto approve blended.
A large part of these blogs require approval of your comment by either an admin or moderator before it goes live on the website.
Now, the fact to be approved depends of the quality of your comment, and if your comment matches with the subject of the article.

If you're looking for an auto approve list, you'd use our "Weekly AA list".

About your checking, you may use the speed you like, but there again we recommend you to set connections to 10.

Regards,

Steven

Thanks again for the detailed reply!

I will now go on and run the weekly AA list and then do a link check using 10 connections for both.

I'll reply back with my results within 24 hours (depends on when SB is done on 100mbits line and 10 connections).

RE: ScrapeBox: always fresh AA lists, .edu & .gov lists, anons proxies and more! - etojoy - 10-04-2011

Here's a progress report for the weekly AA list:
out of 137,000 urls scrapebox posted to 96,750 blogs.

I'm still running the link check, taking forever I might stop it at 50% soon.

Anyhow the lists seem to VERY good I highly recommend it.

Also I believe I got some 30,000+ failed posts because others posted to these blogs, you got many people using this list?

I think it would be wise to post to a list the same day it's released as most blog owners close comments after getting much spam.

RE: ScrapeBox: always fresh AA lists, .edu & .gov lists, anons proxies and more! - etojoy - 10-05-2011

UPDATE:

I stopped the link checker when it had checked over 3,000 websites and it found my link on 1,783 websites.

This means the weekly AA list alone probably has 50,000+ verified urls/links.

Together with all other lists you get I highly recommend all4scrapebox! (I get nothing for saying this Smile

PS. As for settings I also suggest that after you load a list to the scrapebox harvester that you run the addon called "blog analyzer" load the list into blog analyzer, then "shuffle" the list TWICE at least. Then export it to blog poster.
Doing the above will enable scrapebox to run faster when posting to the blogs as not too many connections will be aimed at the same server/website.

RE: ScrapeBox: always fresh AA lists, .edu & .gov lists, anons proxies and more! - All4ScrapeBox - 10-11-2011

(10-04-2011, 09:54 PM)etojoy Wrote: Also I believe I got some 30,000+ failed posts because others posted to these blogs, you got many people using this list?
This Auto Approve list is not a "fast Poster only". If you wish to have something like 70-75 % of your comments posted and approved, you must use the FastPoster mode and then the SlowPoster one.
About the number of people using our list, that simple: as we wrote on our index page, we decided to limit the number of our members to 100 people.
Smile

(10-04-2011, 09:54 PM)etojoy Wrote: Anyhow the lists seem to VERY good I highly recommend it.
We do our best to provide with good and fresh lists our members.
Many thanks to "highly recommend" our site!
Smile

(10-05-2011, 12:06 AM)etojoy Wrote: Together with all other lists you get I highly recommend all4scrapebox! (I get nothing for saying this Smile )
Thanks a lot for this very fine feedback, Etojoy.
Smile

RE: ScrapeBox: always fresh AA lists, .edu & .gov lists, anons proxies and more! - etojoy - 10-11-2011

No problem you're welcome your lists have the best posted rate I've seen lately.

As for using slowposter, how many maximum threads for slow poster?
Does it take forever like 1 week for 10,000 blogs? LOL