ScrapeBox Forum
How i can use Scrapebox rapid Indexer - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Proxies, Pinging, Captcha Talk & ScrapeBox Blog Platforms (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-proxies-pinging-captcha-talk-scrapebox-blog-platforms)
+--- Forum: ScrapeBox Pinging (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-pinging)
+--- Thread: How i can use Scrapebox rapid Indexer (/Thread-how-i-can-use-scrapebox-rapid-indexer)

Pages: 1 2

How i can use Scrapebox rapid Indexer - mrzubii - 10-12-2011

hi

I wonder how to use Scrapebox Rapid Indexer to get my Profile Back links Indexed.
In Rapid Indexer there are two buttons named "Load Your Websites" and "Load Indexer Services". Both of these buttons will open a file-open dialog box. What I don't undestand is what files should I open with each of those dialog boxes.

My quess is that "Load Your Websites" I open the file having all the backlinks I want indexed. But have no clue what file I should open with the "Load Indexer Services

Please let me know your suggestions? I will be very thank full to you for this favour.Newhere

RE: How i can use Scrapebox rapid Indexer - s4nt0s - 10-13-2011

The indexer services file can be downloaded in the add-ons. First you go to add-ons > show available addons > navigate to the rapid indexer and look at the description of the add on. In that box you will see a message that says, "click here to download a small list of indexing sources to get you started".

That's the file you load in the "Load Indexer Services" spot.

Hope that helps.

RE: How i can use Scrapebox rapid Indexer - mrzubii - 10-13-2011

Thanks for your information dude. I was waiting for your reply from last some hours. Can anybody else provides me some extra list without this which they are using for indexing the back link through Scrapebox rapid Indexer.
I'm still facing some problems. I am using that list which i get from scrape box for pinging the back links. When Scrapebox rapid Indexer pings the back links then i mostly facing the problem of Error 403 , Error 404 , Error 400 and Error 500 and due to the above mentioned Errors only some back links getting ping. Please tell me how to fix this problem. I will be very thank full to you for this favour.

RE: How i can use Scrapebox rapid Indexer - s4nt0s - 10-13-2011

I'm not too sure but its probably because some of the indexing services URLS are dead.

You can try this list I attached below.

I'm not sure if the rapid indexer uses proxies or not but I'd uncheck proxies just to make sure.

RE: How i can use Scrapebox rapid Indexer - joeyboy - 10-29-2011

WOW what a nifty little tool thanks for sharing what's the indexing rate here? how successfull is it? Cheers

RE: How i can use Scrapebox rapid Indexer - mrzubii - 10-30-2011

I'm using this tool from last 2 weeks but i can'y see any progress Joeyboy. So i don't think so that this tool helps you also.AngryAngel

RE: How i can use Scrapebox rapid Indexer - joeyboy - 11-02-2011

I been testing it out and I think its actually increasing my rankings Smile

If any one could chime in and give a quick run-down on how and what this tool does that would be helpful to understand how and what it does? I mean I know how to use it but what does it do just ping you links to a number of sites?

RE: How i can use Scrapebox rapid Indexer - rapee_du - 11-04-2011

Thanks for the list I'm trying to create high pr backlink and that's very difficult to get indexed.

RE: How i can use Scrapebox rapid Indexer - Fingerling - 02-07-2012

Thanks for the unchecking proxies tip. I haven't used this list yet but I was getting a lot of 403 and Errors until I unchecked proxies. I still get some but not as many.

(10-13-2011, 07:51 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: I'm not too sure but its probably because some of the indexing services URLS are dead.

You can try this list I attached below.

I'm not sure if the rapid indexer uses proxies or not but I'd uncheck proxies just to make sure.

RE: How i can use Scrapebox rapid Indexer - Seotop - 05-23-2012

Thank's for your list, s4nt0s! I appreciate it!