ScrapeBox Forum
Fast, uncapped and reliable shared proxies - Scrapebox friendly - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-the-marketplace)
+--- Forum: Sell Services (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-sell-services)
+--- Thread: Fast, uncapped and reliable shared proxies - Scrapebox friendly (/Thread-fast-uncapped-and-reliable-shared-proxies-scrapebox-friendly)

Fast, uncapped and reliable shared proxies - Scrapebox friendly - proxyzen - 10-13-2011

I've got some extra shared HTTP (not socks) proxies available for purchase in multiples of 100.

Giving away 1 free review copy (100 proxies) to respected member, get 3 free days of usage and an additional 7 if you come back and post an honest review of your experience.

No setup fee, proxies are authenticated by username/password AND IP(s) provided by you upon signup. All proxies are completely anonymous and pass all "proxy detecting services".
  • Proxies are based in the US
  • Completely anonymous
  • Authenticated by username / password AND IP(s)
  • Fast 100Mbit connections
  • Uncapped bandwidth

Torrents, mailing, fraud and illegal activities strictly prohibited.

100 proxies - $100/month - $1.00 / proxy - 2 subnets
200 proxies - $180/month - $.90 / proxy 4 subnets
300 proxies - $240/month - $.80 / proxy 6 subnets
400 proxies - $280/month - $.70 / proxy 8 subnets
500 proxies - $300/month - $.60 / proxy 10 subnets

Email [email protected] with the following:
  • number of proxies you are interested in
  • your paypal information

RE: Fast, uncapped and reliable shared proxies - Scrapebox friendly - etojoy - 10-13-2011

The rules require you to send a review copy to me or the moderators, I don't need this.

However if any moderators out there want this please PM proxyzen.

RE: Fast, uncapped and reliable shared proxies - Scrapebox friendly - proxyzen - 10-13-2011

(10-13-2011, 10:19 AM)etojoy Wrote: The rules require you to send a review copy to me or the moderators, I don't need this.

However if any moderators out there want this please PM proxyzen.

Thanks. I'll have one over to whichever moderator requests it.

RE: Fast, uncapped and reliable shared proxies - Scrapebox friendly - s4nt0s - 10-13-2011

I'll give these a try. Let me know.

RE: Fast, uncapped and reliable shared proxies - Scrapebox friendly - proxyzen - 10-13-2011

(10-13-2011, 07:28 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: I'll give these a try. Let me know.

PM me your access IP(s) and username / password

RE: Fast, uncapped and reliable shared proxies - Scrapebox friendly - proxyzen - 10-14-2011

Review copy sent out to S4ntos yesterday.

RE: Fast, uncapped and reliable shared proxies - Scrapebox friendly - s4nt0s - 10-15-2011

Ok so I had the opportunity to test out 100 proxies from proxyzen's service last night. Here are some stats and test that I ran.

Before I started posting with Scrapebox I did 3 consecutive proxy tests just to see how consistent they were.

Proxy Harvester Test #1 - Loaded 102 total proxies - 60 passed as "good" and usable.
For the proxies that did pass, latency was below 200ms. (very good)

Proxy Harvester Test #2 - Again Loaded 102 total proxies - 58 passed as "good" and usable.
This time latency ranged anywhere from 100-21,216ms. This is a bit off but I really think this had to do with Scrapebox proxy tester being inconsistent and not bad proxies.

Proxy Harvester Test #3 - Again loaded 102 total proxies - 59 passed
Latency ranged from 100-3120ms and the majority of the proxies were around the 150-200ms mark.

Overall for the proxy test I give it a 9/10. Results were pretty consistent and proxies seem to be pretty damn quick. Any proxies with 100-200ms are very quick.

My second test harvesting was extremely fast. It was harvesting consistantly at 250 URL's/second with Google and 400+ URL's/second with Bing and scraped around 20k results in a matter of a few minutes.

Harvesting rating 9/10 (some of the fastest proxies I've used)

3rd test was comment posting. I had very good posting success rate with these proxies and pretty good speed at around 40 connections.

[Image: success.png]

For the final test I loaded them back into the proxy tester to see how many were good.

I loaded up 102 proxies and ended up with 42 good and usable proxies. Latency was all around 100ms throughout the final test.

Overall I give these proxies a rating of around 8.5-9/10. The proxies are extremely fast (the fastest I've used). The only reason I didn't give them a 10 out of 10 is because after testing all 100 proxies you end up with around 50-60 good proxies out of the total 100. The good news is the ones that you do end up with are extremely fast and yield good results.

I wouldn't hesitate to give these proxies a try.

Thanks for letting me review.

s4nt0s

RE: Fast, uncapped and reliable shared proxies - Scrapebox friendly - scrapebrokers - 10-16-2011

proxyzen if you are able to offer 80-90 working proxies out of 100 will be great and i may be interested but with only 50% success rate I'm afraid I will pass I mean why to advertise "I give you 100 proxies when in fact you will get only 60" ?