ScrapeBox Forum
Captcha Sniper $20 Discount - Best Captcha Solving Software - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-the-marketplace)
+--- Forum: Sell Products (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-sell-products)
+--- Thread: Captcha Sniper $20 Discount - Best Captcha Solving Software (/Thread-captcha-sniper-20-discount-best-captcha-solving-software)

Pages: 1 2 3

Captcha Sniper $20 Discount - Best Captcha Solving Software - ForumBot - 10-20-2011

[Image: logotest6.png]

Save $20 on Captcha Sniper and Slash Your Captcha Solving Costs
Stop wasting your time and hard-earned money on captcha solving services that are slow, inaccurate and costly. Captcha Sniper solves captchas faster and without having to pay per captcha.

Solve Captchas On Your Desktop
Captcha Sniper solves over 30 different captchas for popular platforms such as WordPress, Movable Type and 24 others - and works with your favorite tool - Scrapebox!

Easy to Use - So Simple Even a NOOB Can Use It
Fire up Captcha Sniper and simply select the platform(s) that your favorite IM tool is posting to ... and watch Captcha Sniper do it's magic .. saving you time and money on both captcha services and bandwidth.

Captcha Sniper intercepts calls made to the popular captcha solving service de captcha via HTTP post (API implementation is comig soon). Captcha Sniper solves the captcha and returns the answer to the calling software. Captcha Sniper has been tested to work succesfully with Scrapebox. Captcha Sniper ALSO includes a command line interface. Captcha Sniper currently supports the following platforms and their associated captchas:

[Image: captchalist.gif]

Special Offer for ScrapeBox Forum Members! $77

[Image: GetInstantAccess.png]

Captcha Sniper is a one time purchase, not a monthly subscription, with FREE lifetime updates. The license is for a single PC only. Captcha Sniper has been tested on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.

RE: Captcha Sniper - Captcha Solving Software for Scrapebox - hoyce - 10-21-2011

hey, i was wondering 2 questions:

1) this only works in slow-poster mode?

2) this only works with scrapebox?

RE: Captcha Sniper - Captcha Solving Software for Scrapebox - etojoy - 10-21-2011

I'm testing the software as we speak, but it works with scrapebox and others...

Captcha Sniper has been tested to work succesfully with following applications:

[Image: scrapeboxlogo.gif][Image: scrapeboard-logo.gif][Image: bhseos_logo.gif]
[Image: sicksubmitterlogo.gif][Image: Article_Marketing_Robot_logo.gif][Image: BacklinkBrigandLogo.gif]
[Image: sliqlogo.jpg][Image: powerdirectorysubmitterlogo.gif][Image: autopligglogo.gif]

From what I understand it works on slowposter, but you can run many instances of scrapebox and let like 10 instances run in the background that way you'll get faster results. Several instances of scrapebox can be run with this because slow posting doesn't require much computing power.
But I'm unsure here, it might work with fast poster too.

With this software you can get 10X better results than regular scrapebox blog commenting, because you can comment on high PR blogs that aren't spammed to death.
Everyone and their dog is using scrapebox these days, so this will give you the upperhand to stand out and get better results.

I suggest targetting blogs in your niche that require captcha to comment, that way you can get traffic and make money. These blogs are not spammed to death and most have a few comments only, so you'll end up getting targetted traffic from the comments alone.

If there's 1 thing you can do this year to increase your google rankings, traffic and sales it's this tool used together with scrapebox.
There are many blogs out there that that require captcha to post and the comment pages alone have PR5, I used to comment on these by hand and I got super results fast.
Then there are captcha blogs that get a lot of traffic, just by commenting on them you get a flood of traffic instantly.

RE: Captcha Sniper - Captcha Solving Software for Scrapebox - GiorgosK - 10-21-2011

Your system has gone nuts with this announcement and I have received this message 5 times in 30 minutes
please solve this problem

RE: Captcha Sniper - Captcha Solving Software for Scrapebox - cash202 - 10-21-2011

I'd like to test it on my local PC and then move to VPS.
Do you support license transfer?

RE: Captcha Sniper - Captcha Solving Software for Scrapebox - ForumBot - 10-21-2011

(10-21-2011, 03:58 AM)hoyce Wrote: hey, i was wondering 2 questions:

1) this only works in slow-poster mode?

2) this only works with scrapebox?

1. this works in slow poster mode and learning mode .. fast posted mode doesnt post to captcha blogs... thats what slow poster is for

2. works with many different softwares

(10-21-2011, 11:40 AM)cash202 Wrote: I'd like to test it on my local PC and then move to VPS.
Do you support license transfer?

yes, license trasnfers are allowed... 1 per license

RE: Captcha Sniper - Captcha Solving Software for Scrapebox - etojoy - 10-21-2011

(10-21-2011, 06:27 AM)GiorgosK Wrote: Your system has gone nuts with this announcement and I have received this message 5 times in 30 minutes
please solve this problem

Hi,

I got your email as well, sorry about this had no idea this would happen.

I went ahead and stopped the emails from getting to you.

I'm doing everything I can to fix this at the moment, I've gone ahead and started a thread for this:
http://www.www.scrapeboxforum.com/Thread-Did-you-get-more-than-1-email-from-the-forum

Thanks

RE: Captcha Sniper - Captcha Solving Software for Scrapebox - hoyce - 10-21-2011

multiple instances of slow-poster is a good idea - I hadn't thought of it.

I have one really retarded question, I havn't used Scrapebox in forever:

Scrapebox does break captchas in fast-poster mode via decaptcher - correct?

Anyway, this is a good deal, I use AMR, any chance it supports Bookmarking Demon? BMD is a captcha cost killer.

RE: Captcha Sniper - Captcha Solving Software for Scrapebox - ForumBot - 10-21-2011

(10-21-2011, 06:27 PM)hoyce Wrote: multiple instances of slow-poster is a good idea - I hadn't thought of it.

I have one really retarded question, I havn't used Scrapebox in forever:

Scrapebox does break captchas in fast-poster mode via decaptcher - correct?

Anyway, this is a good deal, I use AMR, any chance it supports Bookmarking Demon? BMD is a captcha cost killer.

No scrapebox doesnt break cpatchas in fast poster. Any captchas it encounters during fast poster will be moved to slow poster. It works very well there. But by far the most powerful way to use scrapebox and cs together will be in the new learning mode. As soon as I can get a chance, Ill be sharing some templates that can be used in this regard.

It does support AMR, but does not yet work with BMD, but this is being worked on.

RE: Captcha Sniper - Captcha Solving Software for Scrapebox - securitylight2 - 10-22-2011

Thanks for the tip on this, i purchased Captcha Sniper it today and it working very well so far with power directory submitter, i'm waiting for new proxies for scrapebox and i can really check how it's going to work with that.