ScrapeBox Forum
Where should your keywords be used as Anchor text be placed in a blog comment - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Proxies, Pinging, Captcha Talk & ScrapeBox Blog Platforms (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-proxies-pinging-captcha-talk-scrapebox-blog-platforms)
+--- Forum: WordPress, Blogengine & Drupal (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-wordpress-blogengine-drupal)
+--- Thread: Where should your keywords be used as Anchor text be placed in a blog comment (/Thread-where-should-your-keywords-be-used-as-anchor-text-be-placed-in-a-blog-comment)

Where should your keywords be used as Anchor text be placed in a blog comment - lowcostlinkbuilding - 10-14-2010

In a typical blast, the name field is used as anchor text for your website in a blog comment. And when you click on the comment posters name, you are directed to their website.

if i blast 20,000 blogs, is it more effective to include a link with my keyword as anchor text in the blog comment, and have unique names,

or

is it better to use my keywords as anchor text in my name, with no link in the comment. (in this case i would have 5 or 6 keywords that are rotated throughout the 20,000 blog blasts)

Im trying to figure out what is better. I have heard that Akismet will spam your post if you use a keyword instead of a name in your name field

But, conversely, i have seen several blogs that do not allow links in your comment, and wouldn't Akismet still consider your post as spam if you link is found in your name and in your comment?

Any help would be great.

RE: Where should your keywords be used as Anchor text be placed in a blog comment - miedzywodzie - 10-17-2010

(10-14-2010, 10:30 PM)lowcostlinkbuilding Wrote: is it better to use my keywords as anchor text in my name, with no link in the comment. (in this case i would have 5 or 6 keywords that are rotated throughout the 20,000 blog blasts)
its the best way. especially, where is the blog moderated. Your comment should be good and link under the exact name (the keyword).
in text im usin' sometimes full link without keyword (it looks more like human write Wink)

RE: Where should your keywords be used as Anchor text be placed in a blog comment - ashokagears - 05-04-2011

In between the text one should put the anchor text while commenting.

RE: Where should your keywords be used as Anchor text be placed in a blog comment - StopWhiningAlready - 08-04-2011

(05-04-2011, 08:58 AM)ashokagears Wrote: In between the text one should put the anchor text while commenting.

Totally newb question, but can you give me an example of what you mean? Let's say your keyword is iPhone Accessories. I cant begin to see how a moderator wouldn't see the name of a individual making the comment is Iphone Accessories and NOT know it's totally comment spam. What am I missing?

-SWA

RE: Where should your keywords be used as Anchor text be placed in a blog comment - MySpace - 02-23-2012

how could i order a blast? what is the approval rate for 20K?