ScrapeBox Forum
I can't harvest - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: I can't harvest (/Thread-i-can-t-harvest)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: I can't harvest - seogawd - 01-15-2011

yes, 1k per search engine - although some will be duplicates

RE: I can't harvest - globalads - 01-15-2011

Works for me.
Try harvesting new proxies? and make sure you have the "use proxies" box selected. Maybe adjust your threads?
Additionally why narrow your search to allinrul? harvest as much as you can.
Dont use private proxies for harvesting. Google will block them, unless your using a few thousand and rotate them every few days. Just keep harvesting the public proxies. I get about 500 a few times a day with the default in scrapebox.
Lastly its not possible to scrape more then 1000 urls per search term. So use many search terms to get a lot urls.

RE: I can't harvest - Jake_Cole - 01-15-2011

So, if want to use only one keyword i can't get more than 1000 url's. That sucks!

RE: I can't harvest - ek3ekytop - 01-18-2011

The same here . can't harvest with inurl: intitle: Sad Sad
Any solution???

RE: I can't harvest - berbatov - 01-20-2011

Hello Everyone ^^".....................

RE: I can't harvest - ramona - 01-21-2011

I tried harvesting "powered by vBulletin" Expressengine and punbb all using the "inurl" to register.php or whatever was appropriate. I was using about 100 fresh public proxies, 21 keywords and got 7 results. Then I tried 1 very general keyword then 0 and got 0 results. Any help here is appreciated. thanks.

RE: I can't harvest - awmandrew - 01-21-2011

Try these custom footprint, I have a good scrape!

Code:
phpBB
“Powered by PHPbb” inurl:/ucp.php?mode=register
<keyword> inurl:"viewforum.php?f=" for the forum
<keyword> inurl:"/ucp.php?mode=register" for the registration
<keyword> "Board index" + "It is currently"

expressionengine
“powered by expressionengine”  inurl:/member/register/

"powered by vbulletin"
vbulletin/register.php
/forumdisplay.php?f=
newreply.php?do=newreply
newthread.php?do=newthread

also suggest a look here!

RE: I can't harvest - ramona - 01-21-2011

Thank you for sharing. I tried all these suggestions and received only 100 results for vbulletin and 1 for phpbb and 197 for expressionengine. Do you put quotes where you have the bars? I quoted the "powered by ..." maybe I shouldn't? I did use fresh proxies again, the proxy box was checked, I tried with and without keywords, the "time" is set to anytime... I must be missing something else. (Or is that normal?) Thanks, again.

RE: I can't harvest - awmandrew - 01-22-2011

It is bad result, but still depends on your niche! Tell words, I will try to make.

RE: I can't harvest - ramona - 01-22-2011

Thanks awmandrew, very nice of you. The keywords I tried were "health" alone, then I just added diet, nutrition, and terms like that then did a kw scrape and ended up with about 20 keywords. So I used all of these and that is when I got results other than 0. I used these broader terms because my actual niceh is very specific and I got an expected 0 results. So, I thought more keywords and broader search terms would bring more results. Not sure how keywords work in a forum setting... any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, again.