ScrapeBox Forum
How to build backlinks? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: SEO Discussions (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-seo-discussions)
+--- Forum: General SEO (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-seo)
+--- Thread: How to build backlinks? (/Thread-how-to-build-backlinks)

How to build backlinks? - henry - 10-25-2013

I have actually launch a website long ago. There's currently 80 Pages, a sitemap. xml (80 URLs),. english language / french language - url like that" / en /"" / fr /". BUT, i'm still not referrenced by google
How do i construct back link to it?

RE: How to build backlinks? - dink - 10-30-2013

Henry, when you say referenced what do you mean? Indexed? Showing for your your target keywords?

Can you explain further so I can help?

RE: How to build backlinks? - marrycolson - 11-02-2013

(10-25-2013, 07:28 AM)henry Wrote: I have actually launch a website long ago. There's currently 80 Pages, a sitemap. xml (80 URLs),. english language / french language - url like that" / en /"" / fr /". BUT, i'm still not referrenced by google

If you want to build more links to appear in google then you should try out some black seo techniques which i also do with my website. http://www.extremerushnitricadvice.com/ i got my website in googles first page with this technique but dont how long it will stay on first page of google. Just tap out Black Seo methods on google and follow the Itrapyou methods

RE: How to build backlinks? - henry - 11-05-2013

(11-02-2013, 12:44 PM)marrycolson Wrote:
(10-25-2013, 07:28 AM)henry Wrote: I have actually launch a website long ago. There's currently 80 Pages, a sitemap. xml (80 URLs),. english language / french language - url like that" / en /"" / fr /". BUT, i'm still not referrenced by google

If you want to build more links to appear in google then you should try out some black seo techniques which i also do with my website. http://www.extremerushnitricadvice.com/ i got my website in googles first page with this technique but dont how long it will stay on first page of google. Just tap out Black Seo methods on google and follow the Itrapyou methods

Thank you very much i followed your tips and they works for me

How to build backlinks - ankita - 12-04-2013

You can find a fairly comprehensive list of link building strategies to create backlinks or links to your site.

Following of high Impact Strategies:

1.Create a blog to your web project
2.Create an RSS Feed
3.Internal links
4.Post good, original content
5.Business Directories
6.Participate in events
7.Article directories

RE: How to build backlinks? - nehasingh - 12-12-2013

High pr Social Bookmarking
High PR Blog comment ( .gov,.edu- Blogs)
Blog Post
High PR Forum Posting

RE: How to build backlinks? - Thastion - 02-04-2014

For beginners who don't have any idea about SEO at all, it is always a good idea
to hire someone who knows the job, this is to avoid wasting time experimenting.
Just saying. Wink

RE: How to build backlinks? - kerensascott - 02-25-2015

First of all you have to ad your website in google and bing webmaster tools. then start Linkbuilding which include instant approval directory, article, Rss feed, blog post and creation, Press release, forums, etc.

RE: How to build backlinks? - Try A Million - 11-26-2016

Today SEO is a professional profession. In the Internets early days, SEO was a simple matter of keywords - the most won. Then it became backlinks - the most won. Today SEO is a very different landscape. Not only is there a lot of factors, in fact Google uses at least 200 possible ranking factors to determine rank. SEO changes more than other fields of IT. Whereas computer technology changes every few years with basic updates every few months now, the world of SEO can be different 2 weeks from now.

The end result of SEO today is that it is a profession.

Just like anything though, you can DIY, but remember that it could do more problems than good.

Saying that though, a good idea is to do the basics - Good site, Social accounts posted on regularly, and general usage. Outside of that, you likely will need SEO professionals to help. It is very easy to have to spend at least $2,000 in SEO tools, not to mention subscriptions that could easily stretch to $1,000 a month to see why SEO professionals are a better route for SEO and we haven't even talked about the times you didn't make a dollar and all the learning just to even keep pace with changes. It is a full time job!

Now there are people who get one tool, and then do work for others. Learning one way and working it - usually once learning the basics, pressing start, but that is not the SEO that matters today.

I know the OP put up the post some time ago, but looks like about once each year, someone is adding something, so good to chime in with how the landscape looks today in SEO.

RE: How to build backlinks? - Harveyharrison1 - 07-06-2019

Building backlinks are the most important part of the SEO for ranking of your website. Websites have quality backlinks can easily rank on search engine. There are different various ways that can help you to build backlinks such as 1. Broken link building methods 2. Through internal links 3.etc. Social signals also help you to drive traffic to your website through social media platforms as it provides like, votes and shares to the social media posts.