ScrapeBox Forum
Slow poster keeps crashing - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Slow poster keeps crashing (/Thread-slow-poster-keeps-crashing)

Pages: 1 2

Slow poster keeps crashing - ddhamilt - 01-19-2011

Anyone having this issue of crashing when using slow poster? I have latest version of Scrapebox on Windows 7 x64. Sending the error report didn't work and I didn't catch the screen shot.

It sucks cuz I lose all my links I did with fast poster already.

RE: Slow poster keeps crashing - s4nt0s - 01-19-2011

Try lowering your max connections and raising your timeout.

RE: Slow poster keeps crashing - ddhamilt - 01-21-2011

Ok but max connections -there is not setting for that for slow poster only fast poster? Because it does them one by one.

RE: Slow poster keeps crashing - seogawd - 01-23-2011

how many urls in your list?

RE: Slow poster keeps crashing - ddhamilt - 01-23-2011

Between 2k-7K blogs I was posting to and slow poster was crashing.

RE: Slow poster keeps crashing - seogawd - 01-23-2011

hmm, I was hoping you would say over a million, lol...

does is fast post without crashing?

RE: Slow poster keeps crashing - ddhamilt - 01-23-2011

Ha - I wish. Not harvesting at that level yet. No fast poster is not crashing, I also have the threads for fast poster at 30 now instead of 50 just in case. I'm posting to about 18K blogs now for my latest run. I will try slow poster on this. I've adjusted slow poster timeout to max at 90 secs...

It was mentioned about that I should adjust connections for slow poster down...but I don't see that option? I thought it was one by one for slow poster?

RE: Slow poster keeps crashing - seogawd - 01-26-2011

(01-23-2011, 07:43 PM)ddhamilt Wrote: Ha - I wish. Not harvesting at that level yet. No fast poster is not crashing, I also have the threads for fast poster at 30 now instead of 50 just in case. I'm posting to about 18K blogs now for my latest run. I will try slow poster on this. I've adjusted slow poster timeout to max at 90 secs...

It was mentioned about that I should adjust connections for slow poster down...but I don't see that option? I thought it was one by one for slow poster?

dunno then, I keep my connections at 99 if it means anything to you

[Image: reputation.png]

RE: Slow poster keeps crashing - globalads - 02-01-2011

Check your IE settings. One option is to increase the size of the Temporary Files. I set it to 1000. I also disable all warnings, disable sounds and anything else that is nto needed for posting.

Best options for posting
Use Proxies
Fast Post 1st
Then only slow post to Blog Engine. Timeoout use 25-28 seconds. That is sufficient enough.
MoveableType and Wordpress take too long in slow poster and you dont get a good amount of back links with all the time spent slow posting. That time is better spent harvesting for more blogs.

RE: Slow poster keeps crashing - scraperdan - 02-01-2011

I'm getting a similar problem. Using slow poster, posting to blogengine. 500 urls in list, after about 10th attempt SB hits a fatal error.

Error - "Access Violation at address 5E7E44F1. Read of address 5E7E44F1"

any ideas?