ScrapeBox Forum
Getting traffic without any SEO? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: SEO Discussions (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-seo-discussions)
+--- Forum: General SEO (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-seo)
+--- Thread: Getting traffic without any SEO? (/Thread-getting-traffic-without-any-seo)

Pages: 1 2

Getting traffic without any SEO? - henry - 11-04-2013

Just wondering. Is it possible to get any traffic without SEO?

I have ten sites I have content on, having it autopost for me everyday for one month..all unique content.

All of these posts are great for long tail keywords but what more can I do?

RE: Getting traffic without any SEO? - Thastion - 02-04-2014

If you have quality contents and have optimized
your site (on-site) so that google will be able to
crawl all the pages and index them, then yes
you will still get traffic Smile

RE: Getting traffic without any SEO? - renoldscott - 05-08-2014

IF your site contain quality content then you also create the related design and images for your site.

RE: Getting traffic without any SEO? - clarkbl - 06-24-2014

You'll almost always be outranked in search engines by sites that artificially build links unless you are a huge business. On a rare occasion (hitting the lottery) people pick the right niche + keywords or build the right online personality that resonates with readers, naturally building a following and link profile without doing artificial SEO. Most often, content for these sites have to be updated regularly. Popular youtube channels are often putting out several episodes a week and will lose subscribers if they stop, for example. Besides that you can buy traffic. I would never create a website unless I knew what keywords I was hitting and had a specific marketing plan in place. I focus on SEO and not PPC but some people are all about PPC etc. Good Luck

RE: Getting traffic without any SEO? - ExoPress - 08-27-2014

Your best bet is on social media. Twitter is amazing in that everyone has an equal exposure opportunity. I don't know how long this will remain though. Facebook has edgerank which only allows about 1% of your fans to see your post without interaction.

Twitter lets anyone who follows you see the post assuming they are looking at their stream the moment you post it, or they search twitter for what you are posting. Take advantage of Twitter while you can. I can't think of any other platform where a person is just as likely to see your content as they are a post from Coke!

Try to funnel as much of your traffic as you can into an email list as well. Own your traffic.

RE: Getting traffic without any SEO? - AmySilverberg - 10-16-2014

Yeah, you can get traffic through social media promotion. It is the most reliable source for getting traffic in today's marketing industry.

RE: Getting traffic without any SEO? - punam - 12-11-2014

(11-04-2013, 08:39 AM)henry Wrote: Just wondering. Is it possible to get any traffic without SEO?

I have ten sites I have content on, having it autopost for me everyday for one month..all unique content.

All of these posts are great for long tail keywords but what more can I do?

Only content is not enough to rank your keywords in search engine result pages. Now a days Google is more effective. Content quality + Keywords density (of your primary keywords) also you need to keep in mind while preparing Unique content to your website.

Hope it will help.

RE: Getting traffic without any SEO? - instantproxies - 02-25-2015

well, normally search engine will pick-up the site and index it. So, yes, even if you don't do offsite SEO, you will eventually get traffic as time passes by. Just make sure to add quality content to your site every now and then.

RE: Getting traffic without any SEO? - Scrape2die - 08-23-2015

Of course, there's always social media or direct traffic. But, the way people find sites is either through seo (organic search) or through word of mouth, which really takes the form of social media or in some cases email.

RE: Getting traffic without any SEO? - sanjana17 - 08-14-2017

You can use social media optimization,PPC and Email marketing through increase traffic.