ScrapeBox Forum
Standard Success Ratio - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Proxies, Pinging, Captcha Talk & ScrapeBox Blog Platforms (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-proxies-pinging-captcha-talk-scrapebox-blog-platforms)
+--- Forum: WordPress, Blogengine & Drupal (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-wordpress-blogengine-drupal)
+--- Thread: Standard Success Ratio (/Thread-standard-success-ratio)

Standard Success Ratio - godoveryou - 04-04-2010

Just curious what some feel is a good success ratio for posting comments that get through as successful (ie - not moderated - adult topic will never make it past moderation)?

I'm running at about 2% which is fine if this is just a numbers game like a lot of my other utilities (blog spam/xrumer/etc), but if I can improve upon it.... well then I'm all ears. Smile

RE: Standard Success Ratio - GodsCreation - 04-13-2010

Well depends on your niche / comment-style / blog-type.
2% is fairly low, 10% or more is no exception (for highly targeted runs).

I suggest trying to come up with a general comment with lots of
variations like {var1|var2} etc. It should fit the niche and shouldn't
look too dumb like 'Nice site!' or 'Can you help me with this and that..'

Good Luck!

RE: Standard Success Ratio - bigprofits83 - 06-03-2010

I agree with GodsCreation, as long as its pretty targeted Im seeing about 10% on average with BlogEngine.

RE: Standard Success Ratio - webcodex - 06-16-2010

I have tried blogengine commenting yesterday, and it was about %50.
And now as i can see, this ratio is high.
So what i did for this ratio? In deep nothing special :

1) I used inurl:mymainkeyword custom footprint.
2) I reharvested the keyword list that was generated for my main keywords.
3) I have cleaned dublicate urls from harvested url list.
4) As i am not from US, i have added my country's local Google address to harvesting search source.(ie: google.co.ok)
5) I have used lots of variations for my comments.

RE: Standard Success Ratio - VaultBoss - 08-28-2010

I am still new at this, just trying SB with different settings, etc...

But as with any other similar tools, I think the key is to have many, many comments (with spintax) prepared...

I usually harvest at least 20-25k url's (from all engines) for a set of KWs and their variations, all focused on a niche/topic, so that I would be able, later on, to keep my comments as relevant as possible...

Then after removing duplicates, etc... I only keep the INDEXED pages. I don't care if they're indexed in Google, Yahoo or Bing, so I run first the G filter, after that, on the ones not indexed by G I run the Y filter and so forth...

I have usually 10-15k url's remaining after this.

Of course, after I start commenting, the list gets thinner, as many won't answer fast enough (timeout) or even have errors, etc...

But when I start commenting, I have many, many variations to use. And the comments are written for that particular niche, specifically. I hope I will have great results, but I'll wait for a couple weeks first to see how many links will stick from the first batch, how many come alive during this time (allowed by moderators) and when ready, I will make a list of good url's to be able to post to later, faster.

RE: Standard Success Ratio - seogawd - 01-08-2011

I get about 70% - 80% success but I think my success is due to harvesting techniques and filtering

here is a screenshot of what I am getting right this moment

[Image: sbf_01.jpg]

[Image: reputation.png]

RE: Standard Success Ratio - ctnguyen89 - 03-18-2011

Rất chính xác, miễn là đẹp, được nhắm mục tiêu của nó Im nhìn thấy khoảng 10% trên trung bình với Blog Engine.

RE: Standard Success Ratio - s4nt0s - 03-18-2011

(03-18-2011, 08:25 AM)ctnguyen89 Wrote: Rất chính xác, miễn là đẹp, được nhắm mục tiêu của nó Im nhìn thấy khoảng 10% trên trung bình với Blog Engine.

BAN HAMMER! SpamaniSpamani

RE: Standard Success Ratio - cronnov2611 - 03-19-2011

(01-08-2011, 04:50 AM)seogawd Wrote: I get about 70% - 80% success but I think my success is due to harvesting techniques and filtering

here is a screenshot of what I am getting right this moment

[Image: sbf_01.jpg]

[Image: reputation.png]

Yes I think filtering out would definitely help

RE: Standard Success Ratio - Richared - 04-11-2011

I also want to know what the success ratio of this.