ScrapeBox Forum
Help, problems with latest version - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Help, problems with latest version (/Thread-help-problems-with-latest-version)

Help, problems with latest version - outsiderzone - 02-20-2011

Hi, i was used scrapebox during a few moths with any problem, but with the latest version the success ration has crack down. Before success, about 70% with private proxies (yourprivate) and now 2%.

I´m using windows xp.

any idea, please help me.

thanks

best regards.

RE: Help, problems with latest version - seogawd - 02-21-2011

have you tried the free proxies to check them against your paid for ones?

I actually have better luck using the free ones.

RE: Help, problems with latest version - justme - 02-21-2011

(02-21-2011, 04:12 AM)seogawd Wrote: have you tried the free proxies to check them against your paid for ones?

I actually have better luck using the free ones.

I have exactly the same problem while using free proxies.
The submit rate with the latest version is significantly worse than before.

RE: Help, problems with latest version - Refresh - 02-21-2011

I believe this is not an issue related to the submit rate but to the aa blogs, it matters very much how you harvest and check for AA in order to get a high success rate

RE: Help, problems with latest version - justme - 02-21-2011

(02-21-2011, 02:10 PM)andreyg13 Wrote: I believe this is not an issue related to the submit rate but to the aa blogs, it matters very much how you harvest and check for AA in order to get a high success rate

I am working with SB for a couple of months now and think that I have a good understanding on how SB works. Also I have not changed my method of harvesting blogs. But from one second to the next - after updating to latest version - my success rate of submitted posts in relation to total blogs has come down from 50% to 15%.
I am not talking about approved links and aa blogs. That is a different issue.
Has anyone else made similar observations?

RE: Help, problems with latest version - linklover - 02-22-2011

I have noticed a dramatic drop off in submitted.

RE: Help, problems with latest version - chinner - 02-22-2011

Hi, I am having similar problems with Scrapebox. I have been using it for about a month and have been using slow post as it seems to have more success.

Basically when I post I get about a 40% success rate; but when I check the links against the successful submissions I get a message for all these saying 'Not Found'. Does anyone know what the hell is going on here; this is doing my head in?

Please help!!!

RE: Help, problems with latest version - Refresh - 02-25-2011

Everybody upgrade to the latest version, they fiixed some bugs and now everything is working fine

RE: Help, problems with latest version - seogawd - 02-26-2011

(02-25-2011, 08:06 AM)andreyg13 Wrote: Everybody upgrade to the latest version, they fiixed some bugs and now everything is working fine

new version is 1.15.9