ScrapeBox Forum
Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs (/Thread-step-by-step-guide-for-finding-autoapprove-blogs)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - Refresh - 03-14-2011

(03-13-2011, 11:19 PM)alex Wrote: How many proxies do I need doing this steps?
Do I need public or private proxies?

Go with public, you should be fine Smile

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - sharingan - 03-15-2011

Andrey,

Maybe you can help me out. I just bought the software and spent about a week learning about proxies and testing out footprints. While the program is extremely powerful, I can't really seem to get any 100% auto-approve sites. I've harvested probably close to 500k sites already and out of the ones that count as "comment posted," none are actually dofollow.

I've tried the footprints scattered throughout the useful posts on these forums as well and nothing's working for me. Do I just need to keep trying? Also, is there a way for me to see if the comments were really posted or not? I was super excited about the potential of SB until I'm actually using it and now I'm not so sure anymore.

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - s4nt0s - 03-15-2011

What platform are you posting on? I wouldn't worry too much if the links are dofollow or nofollow (big waste of time imo)

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - Nikes - 03-16-2011

Ahh so that's why I get comments on my blogs with http://fkjfksnfksn.com, type sites. People testing if my site is autoapprove. I think I need to add my sites to the blacklist.

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - alex - 03-19-2011

(03-15-2011, 04:30 AM)s4nt0s Wrote: What platform are you posting on? I wouldn't worry too much if the links are dofollow or nofollow (big waste of time imo)

That's what I'm thinking about, whether to select most dofollow blogs and just add few nofollow ones.

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - CustmrSvc - 03-21-2011

1. Use custom footprint instead of selecting wordpress, blogengine or movable type.

2. As footprint use "powered by wordpress" ...or any other blog platform together with inurl:blog or inurl:node, you can give it a shot with all of them

3. Load a huge list of keywords and hit start harvesting

4. After the harvester has finished, delete duplicate url's

5. Split your list into 20k batches and work on each batch

6. After loading your first bacth do a test blast...make sure you use a non existing website in the website field, for example: http://fkjfksnfksn.com, or you can use a domain that you have and is sandboxed (maybe you get lucky and get out of the sandbox), for the names and emails fields, open the name and email generator and generate female names only (not necessary to use female names but you could find some nice mods that would also approve some comments).

6. After the posting is finished, export posted ones and failed ones

7. Import and replace your current list with the failed list and repeat the blast

8. After the posting is finished repeat step 6 and add the posted entries to the posted list you already have.

9. Repeat steps 7, 6 and 8 until you only get failed ones.

10. import your list of posted entries and use the link checker to get your list of auto approve wordpress blogs

Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great Post-It's lovely to finally see some active Suppor on a BlackHatForum.. . ..
Congratulations to everyonewho has took advntage of thispost.
I m just locating this frum online & I look forward to getting to kno each o you on a more personal level.
Meeting new Iers is awesome, kinda makes my days at work a lil more easier.
Once again, I want to just say that I have enjoyed this ThreaD ...

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - johnnycanderson - 03-22-2011

It's easy to understand those steps for finding autoapprove blogs so thank you so much.

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - shownoob - 03-24-2011

Oh yes very good 5555555!!

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - Scrapey - 03-27-2011

Maybe stupid question, but can you just post one comment like 'nice blog' or do you need to vary you anchor texts?

RE: Step by step guide for finding autoapprove blogs - s4nt0s - 03-27-2011

The anchor text would be what you put in the "names" field of Scrapebox. Posting comments like, "great blog!" are only gonna pass the blogs that aren't moderated. It's best to vary anchor text and write more intelligent comments if you want to get them approved.

(03-27-2011, 05:01 PM)Scrapey Wrote: Maybe stupid question, but can you just post one comment like 'nice blog' or do you need to vary you anchor texts?