ScrapeBox Forum
Backlinks check of a domain with 3M Backlinks, how to get them all? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: Scrapebox Footprints (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-footprints)
+--- Thread: Backlinks check of a domain with 3M Backlinks, how to get them all? (/Thread-backlinks-check-of-a-domain-with-3m-backlinks-how-to-get-them-all--589)

Backlinks check of a domain with 3M Backlinks, how to get them all? - thomasengine - 03-09-2011

Hello everyone. I'm stuck with a problem i can't figure out myself Sad.

i.e.:

I have domain123.com with about 10M single pages and about 3M Backlinks. Now i want to get a list of ALL those 3M domains that link to domain123.com.

How do i get that list?

Thank you in advance!

Thomas

p.s: This is the 2nd thread i opened, cause in the other thread someone told me to post my problem here. Don't know if thats correct and if a admin/mod sees this thread here, the other one can obv deletet. Big thx

RE: Backlinks check of a domain with 3M Backlinks, how to get them all? - s4nt0s - 03-12-2011

I don't think you can get all 3M backlinks using Scrapebox. The only way I can think of getting a large number of backlinks would be to get every page URL of the website ... so 10M URL's then extract the backlinks from each page. There would still be a 1,000 link limitation you can extract from each page because Scrapebox uses yahoo site explorer to extract links and Yahoo sets a limitation of 1,000.

Have you heard of SEO Spyglass? I believe it has the ability to find all of your domains backlinks. Check it out: www.link-assistant.com/seo-spyglass/

RE: Backlinks check of a domain with 3M Backlinks, how to get them all? - kingofseo - 03-15-2011

You just keep doing the procees until you get 3 million backlink. You need to work hard and keep it up.

RE: Backlinks check of a domain with 3M Backlinks, how to get them all? - battman323 - 04-18-2012

I believe the best way to get a list of the links (that count) to sites you control is from within Google Webmaster Tools. You can see which sites Google is supposedly counting toward your ranking.

Another option is Majestic SEO. It offers pretty good data, an excellent alternative to Open Site Explorer, IMHO.

RE: Backlinks check of a domain with 3M Backlinks, how to get them all? - Starbuck - 04-19-2012

I don't see why you would need all 3M of your backlinks. Am I missing something? What am I not thinking of? Or are you just trying to be really thorough in what you do? Anyway, like the others said, professional backlink tools could be the answer

RE: Backlinks check of a domain with 3M Backlinks, how to get them all? - ayan555 - 05-16-2012

so 10M URL's then extract the backlinks from each page. There would still be a 1,000 link limitation you can extract from each page because Scrapebox uses yahoo site explorer to extract links and Yahoo sets a limitation of 1,000.

RE: Backlinks check of a domain with 3M Backlinks, how to get them all? - playboy5 - 05-19-2012

I don't think you can get all 3M backlinks using Scrapebox. The only way I can think of getting a large number of backlinks would be to get every page URL of the website ... so 10M URL's then extract the backlinks from each page. There would still be a 1,000 link limitation you can extract from each page because Scrapebox uses yahoo site explorer to extract links and Yahoo sets a limitation of 1,000.

RE: Backlinks check of a domain with 3M Backlinks, how to get them all? - sajid009 - 05-30-2012

Please note; this is specifically for copywriting, not content writing; so no articles or blog posts.
Think copy for online sales pages, press releases, brochures, website landing pages; anything along those lines.
If this sounds interesting, please PM with some details of the kind of copy you need, a link to your website and any other info you think I might need to get the ball rolling

RE: Backlinks check of a domain with 3M Backlinks, how to get them all? - massonspy - 09-18-2012

(03-12-2011, 08:16 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: I don't think you can get all 3M backlinks using Scrapebox. The only way I can think of getting a large number of backlinks would be to get every page URL of the website ... so 10M URL's then extract the backlinks from each page. There would still be a 1,000 link limitation you can extract from each page because Scrapebox uses yahoo site explorer to extract links and Yahoo sets a limitation of 1,000.

Have you heard of SEO Spyglass? I believe it has the ability to find all of your domains backlinks. Check it out: www.link-assistant.com/seo-spyglass/

Spyglass also gives you only 1000 results from yahoo. So whats the difference here?