ScrapeBox Forum
PingFarm.com #1 Rated FREE Mass Ping Site. Mass Ping Unlimited URLs! - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: PingFarm.com #1 Rated FREE Mass Ping Site. Mass Ping Unlimited URLs! (/Thread-pingfarm-com-1-rated-free-mass-ping-site-mass-ping-unlimited-urls)

PingFarm.com #1 Rated FREE Mass Ping Site. Mass Ping Unlimited URLs! - Razzy - 03-11-2011

At PingFarm.com you can mass ping an unlimited amount of URLs. PingFarm is a FREE Mass Ping Site! Try the best Mass Ping Site Online Today!

What's Pinging?
- Pinging tells the search engines to come spider your website/blog and look for updates.

Why Ping My URL's?
- Pinging your URLs can be beneficial for your SERPs. When the search engine spiders come to the page you send them to and find the backlinks you've placed with software or manually, you will get higher Search Engine rankings.

What Is PingFarm.com?
- PingFarm is the #1 Mass Ping Site online today! We designed it for people who purchase links or have huge lists from their own backlinking efforts and can't find a place to ping them. We weren't just thinking of people with huge lists, people with just a few links can also come ping with ease. Try it out and let us know what you think Smile

How much does PingFarm.com cost?
- It's 100% FREE! We don't even have ads or pop-ups on PingFarm.com!

We've recently added the option to pick which servers you want to ping and also an option to add an RSS feed to ping.

www.PingFarm.com - Free Mass Ping Site

This is a free service so if you like it just give this thread a +1 reputation by clicking this image [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

Enjoy! Big Grin

Administrators/Moderators
If this is in the wrong section, please move it to the correct one

RE: PingFarm.com #1 Rated FREE Mass Ping Site. Mass Ping Unlimited URLs! - etojoy - 03-11-2011

Looks very good...

Can I upload a text file with over 15,000 links for pinging or is it too large? Or will it take too long time to ping?

RE: PingFarm.com #1 Rated FREE Mass Ping Site. Mass Ping Unlimited URLs! - s4nt0s - 03-11-2011

Definitely an awesome alternative to pingoat or ping-o-matic. Being able to upload a text file is a great feature. Thanks for sharing!

RE: PingFarm.com #1 Rated FREE Mass Ping Site. Mass Ping Unlimited URLs! - seogawd - 03-12-2011

lol, I knew you'd fit in here fine Raz! Thanks for joining! +rep

RE: PingFarm.com #1 Rated FREE Mass Ping Site. Mass Ping Unlimited URLs! - kawasts - 03-13-2011

thank you for this valuable information, .. may I use it to ping comments scrapebox results in only a certain amount.

RE: PingFarm.com #1 Rated FREE Mass Ping Site. Mass Ping Unlimited URLs! - Melvin - 03-14-2011

pingomatic.com also allows you to ping but no mass pinging and can't upload any text file?

RE: PingFarm.com #1 Rated FREE Mass Ping Site. Mass Ping Unlimited URLs! - s4nt0s - 03-14-2011

Nice flowers Melvin ... nice flowers. Tongue