ScrapeBox Forum
Commenting with title of blogpost in comment? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Commenting with title of blogpost in comment? (/Thread-commenting-with-title-of-blogpost-in-comment)

Commenting with title of blogpost in comment? - Nikes - 03-16-2011

Hi how are people commenting and leaving the title of the blog post in the comment? ie;

Comment:
New blackberry curve 3g 9300 deals.. Very nice Smile
Comment:
Cellfire blackberry coupon app saves money.. Amazing Smile
Comment:
Blackberry bold 9700 black deals.. I like it Smile

The bold bits are the titles of the blog posts they're commenting on.
How do they put them in? Is there a token for it?

Also can I add my sites to the blacklist and will that stop people commenting on my blog with SB?

RE: Commenting with title of blogpost in comment? - Nikes - 03-16-2011

Jeez 160+ views and not a single answer...

RE: Commenting with title of blogpost in comment? - etojoy - 03-17-2011

Looks like some code you insert before and after a comment to make it bold.
But one code may work with blogengine but not with wordpress.

Too much work for little gain.

If you want people to read your comments and click on your link do some high PR commenting manually.

RE: Commenting with title of blogpost in comment? - seogawd - 03-20-2011

yeah its possible but you'd have to analyze your list and seperate the blog types and then drop the correct code in your comment for each type. as for the actual code I don't know but if you find out please bring that answer back here and we'll sticky it!

Its a really good question!

RE: Commenting with title of blogpost in comment? - s4nt0s - 03-21-2011

Hey, I found the answer you were looking for on a scrapebox blog (crazyflx). Here are the tokens you can include in your comments to get the desired result.

* %NAME% will be replaced with the users name from Names.txt (or if you have your anchors in the “websites” file, it will use a randomly selected anchor from there)
* %EMAIL% will be replaced with the users email from Emails.txt, hyperlinked (except BE, just the email)
* %WEBSITE% will be replaced with the users website from Websites.txt, hyperlinked (except BE, just the url)
* %BLOGURL% will be replaced with the blog’s url you are commenting on, hyperlinked (except BE, just the url)
* %BLOGTITLE% will be replaced with the page title of the blog you are commenting on

RE: Commenting with title of blogpost in comment? - Nikes - 04-11-2011

Nice one S4nt0s you are a legend!

RE: Commenting with title of blogpost in comment? - Nikes - 04-15-2011

Anyone else use these tokens in their commenting runs?

RE: Commenting with title of blogpost in comment? - MarkTheDude - 05-24-2011

I'm going to do a test run and see how it looks. Thanks for the answer s4nt0s.