ScrapeBox Forum
Custom Footprint Help. Please - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: Scrapebox Footprints (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-footprints)
+--- Thread: Custom Footprint Help. Please (/Thread-custom-footprint-help-please)

Custom Footprint Help. Please - Altstatten - 05-04-2015

Good morning, people!

I use Scrapebox only sporadically; not enough to get proficient with writing my own custom footprints. Let me be blunt......I need someone to write them for me. I don't have time to become an uber-student, I just need someone to help me out with this task. If this is something that can't be knocked out in less than 5-10 minutes I'm happy to pay someone a few bucks to take a bit longer. Please don't tell me what I oughta do, I still have to go find out how to write that up and I do not have the time.

Here's what I'm looking for in these footprints:

#1-I'm looking to locate businesses with websites:

a. based in the Dallas, TX area
b. that have a website currently being successfully attacked by hackers (owners pulling their hair out 'cause the malicious code cleanup(s) only seem to last an hour!)

#2-I'm looking to locate businesses with websites:

b. AND, their Home Page is not loading, for any reason at all.

#3-I'm looking to locate businesses with websites:

b. with 1 or more pages that say either, "Under Construction" or "Coming Soon"

I thank you in advance for your help in writing these footprints!

--phillip

RE: Custom Footprint Help. Please - Altstatten - 05-06-2015

Is anybody out there? Could us a little help here....

RE: Custom Footprint Help. Please - loopline - 05-06-2015

So basically your asking if someone can take 5-10 mins from running their business to donate that time to you because you don't have time because your running your business?

I get the sharing, but being unwilling to learn and expecting others to just donate time to you is maybe a little bit on the line of the type of people that most people don't want to stop an help, at least thats how it came across to me. I pay someone $15 per hour just for the privilege of being able to work for an hour, so I then have to make that $15 back every hour just to break even, not even counting time and money overhead of getting to work. I don't have time to earn money to pay people to watch my kids so I can then donate time to your business, because your unwilling to learn because you don't have time. Which I read as, this must not be important if your unwilling to take the time to learn.

That aside, you would have to provide several examples of #1 as its too broad of a question to build a footprint off of. I guess you could do "Dallas TX" "Hacked" but results would wildly vary.

#2 Engines aren't going to log this data, they will continue to show the old data up to the point they drop the page (generally speaking), so you would just have to mass harvest pages and scan them with the alive checker, use Scrapebox 2.0 alive checker for best results. Broken links checker might be helpful for this task down the track to see what other pages on the site aren't loading.

"Dallas TX" "Under Construction" OR "Coming Soon"

you wrote the footprint already, its that simple.

RE: Custom Footprint Help. Please - makapangyarihan - 06-05-2015

Hey Loopline! Are those you Scrapebox videos I've seen on YouTube? Awesome man! Truly appreciate the efforts you put in.

I, myself am still a little confuse with how to do custom footprints. I want to find .edu and wordpress blogs that mention keywords I am interested in. What I did is I chose Custom Footprint. Then I put these in the Keywords box. When I finished harvesting URLs, I noticed that not

student loan interest deduction site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan interest rates site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan calculator site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan consolidation site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loans site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan payoff calculator site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan forgiveness site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan refinance site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan repayment calculator site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan debt site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"

RE: Custom Footprint Help. Please - loopline - 06-05-2015

(06-05-2015, 02:21 AM)makapangyarihan Wrote: Hey Loopline! Are those you Scrapebox videos I've seen on YouTube? Awesome man! Truly appreciate the efforts you put in.

I, myself am still a little confuse with how to do custom footprints. I want to find .edu and wordpress blogs that mention keywords I am interested in. What I did is I chose Custom Footprint. Then I put these in the Keywords box. When I finished harvesting URLs, I noticed that not

student loan interest deduction site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan interest rates site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan calculator site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan consolidation site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loans site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan payoff calculator site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan forgiveness site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan refinance site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan repayment calculator site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan debt site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"
student loan site:.edu "Name" "Website "Leave a Comment"

well that should give you only .edu sites, does it?

You did leave the second quote off the word website, so it should be

"website"

and you have

"website

So that is going to mess it up.

If you want your keywords in the exact order that they are you should wrap them in quotes, else google will return what it things is relevant to those keywords that also matches the rest of the footprint, but your really close and on the right path.

Yes those are my videos, glad you find them useful. Smile

RE: Custom Footprint Help. Please - [email protected] - 06-22-2016

Hello all,

Can anyone give me footprint platform Lokomedia CMS

Thanks before

RE: Custom Footprint Help. Please - loopline - 06-26-2016

(06-22-2016, 04:24 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hello all,

Can anyone give me footprint platform Lokomedia CMS

Thanks before

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=+Lokomedia+CMS+footprint