ScrapeBox Forum
Scrapebox Check Index reliability - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: SEO Discussions (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-seo-discussions)
+--- Forum: SEO Software, Tools & Services (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-seo-software-tools-services)
+--- Thread: Scrapebox Check Index reliability (/Thread-scrapebox-check-index-reliability)

Scrapebox Check Index reliability - nativebuddy - 05-12-2015

So far I have had a horrible time with Scrapebox Index Checker. I'm talking about the option to identify if a certain link is indexed by G.

I'm running 50 semi-proxies on 50 connections, but even with 10 connections I start receiving "Blocked IP" after some ~10 identifications.

I have tried different settings configurations with not a substantial change.

Question:
Have you experienced this issue, are you able to work with the SB Index Checker? or do you use a different tool for this task.

P.S.: in case you don't know, even though indexed backlinks are not 100% required to get your sites ranked higher, an indexed link has more value that a non-indexed (but crawled) backlink.

Share your thoughts.

RE: Scrapebox Check Index reliability - loopline - 05-13-2015

Your using the tool incorrectly so your getting bad results. Try 1 connection with 50 proxies or maybe you need even more proxies with 1 connection. Google is blocking your ips because yoru going to fast. You can blame scrapebox or any other tool all you want, but if you go so fast google bans you the issue is your going to fast.

The index checker works great and is working on literally thousands of machines just fine, but you have to understand the limitations google imposes and then work around them.

RE: Scrapebox Check Index reliability - nativebuddy - 05-14-2015

(05-13-2015, 08:40 PM)loopline Wrote: Your using the tool incorrectly so your getting bad results. Try 1 connection with 50 proxies or maybe you need even more proxies with 1 connection. Google is blocking your ips because yoru going to fast. You can blame scrapebox or any other tool all you want, but if you go so fast google bans you the issue is your going to fast.

The index checker works great and is working on literally thousands of machines just fine, but you have to understand the limitations google imposes and then work around them.

I'll try the suggestion.

Thanks

RE: Scrapebox Check Index reliability - loopline - 05-14-2015

Your welcome.

RE: Scrapebox Check Index reliability - nativebuddy - 05-15-2015

@Admin, you can mark this post as FIX (if necessary). I was indeed using the connection/proxies incorrectly. 1 connection, ~50 proxies gives much better results. Even though they still get blocked at some point during the process, there is nothing you can do about it, thats big G decision. The only thing that comes to mind is divide the list of urls to check in more groups, until all of them have been checked.

RE: Scrapebox Check Index reliability - loopline - 05-15-2015

Yes you are right, we are limited to big Gs rules, although if you added more proxies that would slow things down and at a point and you won't get blocked. But working in smaller runs is also effective. You could even use the automator plugin and add a delay between runs.