ScrapeBox Forum
0 indexed links out of 500 comment post - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: 0 indexed links out of 500 comment post (/Thread-0-indexed-links-out-of-500-comment-post)

0 indexed links out of 500 comment post - speeddemon - 05-11-2010

I got 0 indexed links out of 500 blogengine comments i posted

this isnt the first time

no im not doing anything wrong... i even check the website after and I can see my posts ... still google hasnt indexed one single damn link

ive been waiting for a week... so far scrapebox has been shit for me

RE: 0 indexed links out of 500 comment post - SaSh - 05-11-2010

(05-11-2010, 04:24 PM)speeddemon Wrote: ive been waiting for a week... so far scrapebox has been shit for me

This makes no sense at all!! When your submission has been posted, then Scrapebox did what it had to do.

RE: 0 indexed links out of 500 comment post - speeddemon - 05-11-2010

the point is to get backlinks right? so where are these "backlinks"

yes it posted the comment but what's the point if we don't get benefit out of it

RE: 0 indexed links out of 500 comment post - Kaistar - 05-11-2010

Keep on building...
It could just be that Google just hasn't gotten around to spidering your site again yet.

I've waited weeks before now between crawls.

RE: 0 indexed links out of 500 comment post - GodsCreation - 05-14-2010

Have patience my friend, remember that google is kinda slow on giving u backlink information. Maybe they show up in your webmaster tools. Otherwise im sure your backlinks are indexed by yahoo siteexplorer. give it a try and dont worry! Smile

RE: 0 indexed links out of 500 comment post - Anon752seo - 05-18-2010

(05-11-2010, 04:24 PM)speeddemon Wrote: I got 0 indexed links out of 500 blogengine comments i posted

this isnt the first time

no im not doing anything wrong... i even check the website after and I can see my posts ... still google hasnt indexed one single damn link

ive been waiting for a week... so far scrapebox has been shit for me

You give up way to easy. You also havent done any of the extra work needed to make this thing really pay off.

Run the rapid indexer on all of the blog posts that you actually got a link on. Thats a start. You should also have Backlink Booster running and using it drip feeder you can give it lists of urls to boost. Give it your good results.

Just thinking that posting itself will do anything for you is insane.

RE: 0 indexed links out of 500 comment post - googlealchemist - 06-25-2010

agree with using backlink booster drip feed, and add index express script to that

does the meta quick index in box work on blog post urls vs just root domains?

you could/should also use the built in box ping function,and export all those blog posts as an xml rss feed and submit that to aggs and ping/bookmark/backlink that rss feed as well as add it to the above mentioned booster/express drip feed setups

RE: 0 indexed links out of 500 comment post - patch - 06-27-2010

(05-18-2010, 03:19 AM)Anon752seo Wrote: You give up way to easy. You also havent done any of the extra work needed to make this thing really pay off.

Run the rapid indexer on all of the blog posts that you actually got a link on. Thats a start. You should also have Backlink Booster running and using it drip feeder you can give it lists of urls to boost. Give it your good results.

Just thinking that posting itself will do anything for you is insane.

Can you tell a scrapebox noob like me ... what exactly is:

"the extra work needed to make this thing really pay off"

Cheers.

RE: 0 indexed links out of 500 comment post - knector - 06-29-2010

(06-25-2010, 10:33 PM)googlealchemist Wrote: agree with using backlink booster drip feed, and add index express script to that

does the meta quick index in box work on blog post urls vs just root domains?

you could/should also use the built in box ping function,and export all those blog posts as an xml rss feed and submit that to aggs and ping/bookmark/backlink that rss feed as well as add it to the above mentioned booster/express drip feed setups

I thought about the RRS Pinger in scrapebox, can that only be used for RSS and XML feeds, course I have many times seen people show how to ping web sites, NOT feeds, at places like pingomatic, doesn't that do any good if it's not a feed/rss link?

Could I upload a .html file or make some links on a site/blog with links on and ping that (using the RSS feature) with it, and would that help to get them indexed faster?