ScrapeBox Forum
YP Scraper not returning results - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: YP Scraper not returning results (/Thread-yp-scraper-not-returning-results)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: YP Scraper not returning results - loopline - 05-19-2016

Maybe its blocked in your security software. Make sure you whitelist it. Does it seem to take a long time to work thru things and return no results or does it just stop more or less instantly?

RE: YP Scraper not returning results - RichB409 - 05-23-2016

(05-19-2016, 07:31 PM)loopline Wrote: Maybe its blocked in your security software. Make sure you whitelist it. Does it seem to take a long time to work thru things and return no results or does it just stop more or less instantly?

Varies, generally it will work through the x/y locations progress bar then return no results, all reasonably quickly.

Scrapebox is whitelisted in anti-virus/firewall.

Thanks for your help so far, hopefully we can figure it out.

However if I run it with just one location search it hangs forever.

I can't seem to change my delay from 0 seconds, I thought I could before, I might be mistaken there though.

RE: YP Scraper not returning results - loopline - 05-24-2016

I believe the delay only works with 1 connection. Can you give a screenshot? Maybe that will give a clue

RE: YP Scraper not returning results - RichB409 - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 02:41 AM)loopline Wrote: I believe the delay only works with 1 connection. Can you give a screenshot? Maybe that will give a clue

Ok see attached.

RE: YP Scraper not returning results - loopline - 05-26-2016

Your using 20 connections and 10 proxies, you need 20 or maybe 50 proxies to use 1 connection with no delay. Your ips are getting banned nearly instantly.

Try your 10 proxies with a delay of 30 and 1 connection.

Of course that would assume you wait 24 hours for your proxies to be unblocked.

RE: YP Scraper not returning results - RichB409 - 05-31-2016

Still no luck....

Just tried it on YellowPages.com with the same settings, got results there. So it must be that the current proxies I have don't get unbanned.

I'll buy some more and retry Smile

RE: YP Scraper not returning results - RichB409 - 06-01-2016

FUCK.

No luck. Now I try it with 20 brand new dedicated proxies, any definition and no results..

1 connection, 30s delay..

RE: YP Scraper not returning results - loopline - 06-03-2016

Have you tried giving your computer a swift kick? hehe Smile

It has to be blocked ips, I just tried it with my local ip and it works fine.

I have lost track, did you build a custom proxy test for this engine? If not you should go into the proxy manager and make a custom test for the yellow pages AU engine and then you can test your proxies against it. That way you can know if they are blocked or not. Or just turn off javascript in a browser and try a couple proxies.

RE: YP Scraper not returning results - RichB409 - 06-03-2016

(06-03-2016, 03:01 AM)loopline Wrote: Have you tried giving your computer a swift kick? hehe Smile

It has to be blocked ips, I just tried it with my local ip and it works fine.

I have lost track, did you build a custom proxy test for this engine? If not you should go into the proxy manager and make a custom test for the yellow pages AU engine and then you can test your proxies against it. That way you can know if they are blocked or not. Or just turn off javascript in a browser and try a couple proxies.

Hmm if I set up one of my proxies through internet explorer and then go to the yellow pages website it works.... :/

RE: YP Scraper not returning results - loopline - 06-03-2016

with javascript turned off?

Maybe something is blocking the ypscraper, like anti-virus etc..?