ScrapeBox Forum
How to harvest tons of URLs? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: How to harvest tons of URLs? (/Thread-how-to-harvest-tons-of-urls)

How to harvest tons of URLs? - Newbie929 - 02-08-2017

I have heard about people who can harvest hundreds of thousands of URLs per day. I am wondering how they do that? Meanwhile all I can do is harvest like 4000 URLs per hour. Is there some trick that the people are using to get so many URLs? Please tell me how to do it also.

RE: How to harvest tons of URLs? - loopline - 02-09-2017

I think I just answered your question on another forum but basically

Check off all engines, especially Bing

either get back connect proxies or public proxies or a good set of private proxies (bing and others are more lenient then google)

make sure your not loading in loads of footprints that have no actual results available to be scraped.

RE: How to harvest tons of URLs? - Newbie929 - 02-09-2017

you mean check the boxes?

Other people have suggested just buying screened lists so I don't waste time scraping keywords and instead spend time doing posting. Where do I buy screened lists and how much are they on average?

RE: How to harvest tons of URLs? - Newbie929 - 02-09-2017

Well I read this comment, so apparently there are far more powerful tools than ScrapeBox for mass commenting. Anyone know of such tools?

"ScrapeBox was one of first automated Black Hat tools. Nowadays I doubt that anyone is still using ScrapeBox for mass blog commenting. Not because comment links are not that powerful anymore, but mostly because there are many more advanced Black Hat SEO tools."

RE: How to harvest tons of URLs? - loopline - 02-11-2017

Scrapebox posts to over 30 platforms and you can train your own. I don't know of any more powerful black hat tool for posting comments. In fact Ive split tested scrapebox against other tools and scrapebox does a better job of posting comments out of the box.

Scrapebox V2 was a rewrite with over 1.1 million lines of code. I don't know of an SEO tool provider that has been daily updating their program for the last almost 7 years. I think Xrumer is the only older still used major SEO program and their following dropped way off over the years. I bearly even hear it talked about anymore.

Meanwhile Scrapebox is the swiss army knife of SEO with tens of thousands of users and hundreds of thousands of applications.

I don't understand your question about checking boxes, checking what boxes?

If you want to buy prefiltered auto approve lists I sell them, and others do. You can check

http://scrapeboxmarketplace.com/

But if you want blog comments, image comments, guestbooks etc.. you would be hard pressed to find anything as good as scrapebox, let alone better.

RE: How to harvest tons of URLs? - Newbie929 - 02-12-2017

Well something has happened, the blog commenting success rate has dropped to like 2% whereas I was getting 30% a day or two ago. This is incredibly frustrating as I've tried asking other people on other forums but no one replies.

I am posting from a VPN, but even still I don't understand why the success rate dropped off so much? Do I need to be using private proxies? And if so, do I need to set up a timeout option during both the harvester phase and the comment poster phase? And if so, where do I do that? I cannot find any timeout option either for the harvester or for the comment poster.

RE: How to harvest tons of URLs? - Newbie929 - 02-14-2017

Can anyone answer my questions?

RE: How to harvest tons of URLs? - loopline - 02-14-2017

Timeouts are under settings >> connections timeouts and other settings >> timeouts tab. But I don't think thats your issue, unless its just really low.

You can can go to help >> show error log >> poster - and post the error log here.

But try with private proxies, it could well be the vpn.