ScrapeBox Forum
Blogengine Popular Niche - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Proxies, Pinging, Captcha Talk & ScrapeBox Blog Platforms (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-proxies-pinging-captcha-talk-scrapebox-blog-platforms)
+--- Forum: WordPress, Blogengine & Drupal (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-wordpress-blogengine-drupal)
+--- Thread: Blogengine Popular Niche (/Thread-blogengine-popular-niche)

Blogengine Popular Niche - webcodex - 06-16-2010

I have been testing unlimited talents of SB for a while. I can say that blogengine is the best platform for commenting. But it is not so easy to find a lot of blogengine blogs especially for a spesific niche. As i have recognized today, it is most used by "web developers" Yep, true story Smile

Just harvest for keywords below (and similars), and you will see what i say :

asp.net
web development
php
asp
css

Happy Scraping Trolls

RE: Blogengine Popular Niche - cmo140 - 06-17-2010

(06-16-2010, 06:03 AM)webcodex Wrote: I have been testing unlimited talents of SB for a while. I can say that blogengine is the best platform for commenting. But it is not so easy to find a lot of blogengine blogs especially for a spesific niche. As i have recognized today, it is most used by "web developers" Yep, true story Smile

Just harvest for keywords below (and similars), and you will see what i say :

asp.net
web development
php
asp
css

Happy Scraping Trolls

So what should we do?

RE: Blogengine Popular Niche - webcodex - 06-17-2010

You should :
1) Scrape keywords related to web development.
2) Harvest Blogengine URL's for this keywords
3) Remove duplicate URL's
4) Post Comments

With a little effort you can find at least 4000-5000 Blogengine blog to post your comments. And best part is there is PR4 and PR3 sites with no comment moderation.

So what is is the point? If you are not looking for spesific niche to comment and looking for just some good backlinks , you can find a lot of blogengine blogs easily on "web development" with high PR. I have tried some few popular niches but the winner is always "web development" and related niches.

RE: Blogengine Popular Niche - ZIGX - 08-21-2010

Began harvesting for those keywords. all the confirmed blogs i get i save the links so i can later on come back and post a link on those sites for other projects!

RE: Blogengine Popular Niche - cronnov2611 - 03-19-2011

Good useful tip - I will try this once my Current Scrapebox session is finished - I think I need to start saving the good URL's to a master list
thanks for good post

RE: Blogengine Popular Niche - Channing - 03-24-2011

Useful stuff shared in this thread having great useful material which is much helpful one for many persons to get this informative stuff,..

RE: Blogengine Popular Niche - Barry1 - 04-28-2011

Great informative discussion takes place here i this,.. thread,...keep posting such a nice ideas,..
thanks,..

RE: Blogengine Popular Niche - Nelzya - 04-07-2012

This post is very informative. Thank you!

RE: Blogengine Popular Niche - nanexo - 04-13-2012

but i think these all are high competitive keywords and it will be very hard to get good ranking in search engine by above keywords...
yes!
but using these keywords you can make webmaster discussion forum..

: ) XD