ScrapeBox Forum
Can't find my links after posting. - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Can't find my links after posting. (/Thread-can-t-find-my-links-after-posting)

Can't find my links after posting. - dushytom - 08-30-2010

I am not able to find my postings even after successful posting, when i am checking links thru Scrapebox its saying links have been found and when i am opening those sites manually on my browser i am unable to find any postings..why is this happening?

RE: Can't find my links after posting. - satti76 - 08-30-2010

(08-30-2010, 12:08 PM)dushytom Wrote: I am not able to find my postings even after successful posting, when i am checking links thru Scrapebox its saying links have been found and when i am opening those sites manually on my browser i am unable to find any postings..why is this happening?
hay bro i got my SB 3 day ago.Still figuring how to get most out of it.This thing is happening with me too.
I think you should wait for one or two weeks to check backlinks if the admin approve it on his blog.

RE: Can't find my links after posting. - team74 - 09-02-2010

Use firefox, and when at the url where a post (your link) is supposed to be press ctrl+f to bring up the search bar for firefox. Type in the anchor text you sent to that post and the page will show you where the link is.

RE: Can't find my links after posting. - hotpassion - 09-09-2010

Hi mates,

I got SB 2 days ago and I have the same problem. No posts found even though SB says successful posting.

RE: Can't find my links after posting. - globalads - 09-11-2010

Wait a few weeks and check them again. SB will post your comments but that does not guarantee that they will be approved. However you will continue to see your comments/links appear even months later, so just keep posting.

RE: Can't find my links after posting. - hotpassion - 09-12-2010

Thank you, I understand now, that encourage me to continue posting !

RE: Can't find my links after posting. - VaultBoss - 09-12-2010

(09-09-2010, 02:18 PM)hotpassion Wrote: Hi mates,

I got SB 2 days ago and I have the same problem. No posts found even though SB says successful posting.

Successful posting only means that ScrapeBox found the fields, filled them with your info (backlink, comment, etc..) and 'pressed' the submit button.

This doesn't guarantee that the webmaster would approve your comment though ...
Only IF the comment is approved, a backlink would appear and checking for the link with ScraepBox or directly will show that.

But the success rates depend on so many factors:
  • blog moderated or not
  • Akismet (or similar anti-spam) installed there or not
  • comment relevancy
  • webmaster will to approve the comment in the moderation queue,
  • etc...

Not quite so different from manual posting though, except that you can hit 1.000's of blogs and expect a handful of them to be left un-moderated...

Hope this helps?

RE: Can't find my links after posting. - hotpassion - 09-13-2010

(09-12-2010, 03:15 PM)VaultBoss Wrote:
(09-09-2010, 02:18 PM)hotpassion Wrote: Hi mates,

Successful posting only means that ScrapeBox found the fields, filled them with your info (backlink, comment, etc..) and 'pressed' the submit button.

This doesn't guarantee that the webmaster would approve your comment though ...
Only IF the comment is approved, a backlink would appear and checking for the link with ScraepBox or directly will show that.

But the success rates depend on so many factors:
  • blog moderated or not
  • Akismet (or similar anti-spam) installed there or not
  • comment relevancy
  • webmaster will to approve the comment in the moderation queue,
  • etc...

Not quite so different from manual posting though, except that you can hit 1.000's of blogs and expect a handful of them to be left un-moderated...

Hope this helps?

Thank you for your explain. I know that a post may need moderator to approve to be sticky in that blog. But, when I post a comment on a blog, sometime the comment appreared in the blog at once(after I click "Submit" and showing: "Waiting for approvement from moderator", but in some blogs, it doesn't show my post after I click 'Submit' button.
I still confused about this.

My question is: If the comment doesn't show after I click Submit, is it submitted successfully and still waiting for approvement from blog's admin? Or the submitting failed and need to be submitted again ? Can you or anyone know about this ?

(That is the problem I have with SB. It say "Submitted" but when I check the site using checking link function, it say 'Not found" in most of the blogs (some time 100% not found) and when I look at the blogs, I don't see any comment there at all. I hope my comments will show up later when the moderator approve it)

Thanks,

RE: Can't find my links after posting. - VaultBoss - 09-13-2010

Quote:Thank you for your explain. I know that a post may need moderator to approve to be sticky in that blog. But, when I post a comment on a blog, sometime the comment appreared in the blog at once(after I click "Submit" and showing: "Waiting for approvement from moderator", but in some blogs, it doesn't show my post after I click 'Submit' button.
I still confused about this. [...]

When you post manually, the blogs that display the message about the comment waiting for moderation have placed a cookie on your browser.

Therefore, even if you come back later to that blog, as long as you don't clear cookies, you will be able to see that message still there...

However, if you copy/paste that url into another browser, you will notice that your message is no longer there, because it is intended only for the cookied browser/visitor.

When you're posting with ScrapeBox, there will be no cookie in any of your browsers - hence no moderation message.
____

As for the question you had about knowing if it was successfully submitted to the moderation queue or not when the blog doesn't display that (in manual submission) there is indeed no way to know for sure, but if you submit again you will have even higher chances to be seen as a spammer. So it would be better to just move on...

Hope this helps?