ScrapeBox Forum
WP low DoFollow - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Proxies, Pinging, Captcha Talk & ScrapeBox Blog Platforms (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-proxies-pinging-captcha-talk-scrapebox-blog-platforms)
+--- Forum: WordPress, Blogengine & Drupal (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-wordpress-blogengine-drupal)
+--- Thread: WP low DoFollow (/Thread-wp-low-dofollow)

WP low DoFollow - filcan - 09-07-2010

Hi,

I have successfully harvested 60K+ blogs with my specific keywords and posted a few comments as a test and after checking if my comments were actually live I noticed that most of my comment posts were on NOFollow blogs, in fact only 5% of all 60,000 blogs are DoFollow (I used the NoFollow plugin to clean up my url list)

Here are my question if anyone has an answer:

1- Is 5% normal or should it be higher?
2- Is there any value in posting comments to NoFollow blogs?
3- Is it better to ONLY post on DoFollow blogs?

Thanks

Regis

RE: WP low DoFollow - globalads - 09-08-2010

1. %5 is real good
2. no, but I dont sort through my lists. Why waste time. Just hit post and let it run.
3. doesnt matter. It wont hurt.

PS- remember to dup out the domains so you dont post to the same domain. I always run my list through blog analyzer to make sure I get some high PR blogs first.

RE: WP low DoFollow - J_Data - 10-14-2010

I really question whether the big G pays attention to the nofollow attribute. I wish there were some way to really put it to the test.

If I were a search engine I would want as much data as possible and I don't think that I would discount a link in particular if I knew the system was defaulted to nofollow.

Also, don't think of nofollow links as useless especially if you are targeting frequently updated blogs, you may start seeing some traffic from those links and in my opinion 1 click is worth the few seconds of time it takes scrapebox to submit it.

RE: WP low DoFollow - miedzywodzie - 10-17-2010

2. link is link
Smile
you dont have ranking from this site, but you have link

RE: WP low DoFollow - seogawd - 01-06-2011

the only thing a no-follow tag does is prevents google from following and indexing the link url - (NOT THE LINK) it also prevents Page Rank juice from being lost to that url.

All links count in the big schema! Now what are you after, page rank or serps?

If your after page rank, you don't go about it by harvesting links by the 100's or 1000's

If your after serps, you get as many links as you can, period!

If you want PR, you get links from high PR sites, but PR has nothing to do with serps - never has.
[Image: reputation.png]

RE: WP low DoFollow - Refresh - 02-22-2011

nothing to worry about here, most wordpress are nofollow these days, and this comes because Google changed it's algorythm and if a wordpress is nofollow it has a much higher seo score, so most wordpress users are setting them to nofollow

RE: WP low DoFollow - seogawd - 02-26-2011

(02-22-2011, 07:20 AM)andreyg13 Wrote: nothing to worry about here, most wordpress are nofollow these days, and this comes because Google changed it's algorythm and if a wordpress is nofollow it has a much higher seo score, so most wordpress users are setting them to nofollow

actually wordpress comment links are nofollow by default the only way to make them follow is to run the dofollow plugin.

but who cares! a link is a link so get'em while they're hot!