ScrapeBox Forum
ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! (/Thread-scrapebox-success-story-over-7-000-backlinks-in-3-weeks)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - hnbaby - 03-22-2010

thanks erik for your sharing. I will use my new domain to be a test.
one question:
Do you use proxy, when you post comments and check links?

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Erik Creed - 03-23-2010

(03-22-2010, 11:57 PM)hnbaby Wrote: thanks erik for your sharing. I will use my new domain to be a test.
one question:
Do you use proxy, when you post comments and check links?

No I never use proxies for posting to auto-approved blogs.

I only use proxies for wordpress blogs and when pinging article directories to increase views etc.

note: I almost never post to wordpress blogs as blogengine alone is enough for now to get backlinks. wordpress is good if you want some good comments posted on high PR blogs. But then again it's probably a better idea to do it by hand if you want some traffic and PR from comments.

I submit to blog engine with no proxies.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - hnbaby - 03-23-2010

eric, thanks for your advice. when you submit comments to blogengine, Which one you choose in the below pic? No matter what I choose one, when i post comments to blogengine, it is very slowly. Do you have the same problem?

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Erik Creed - 03-24-2010

(03-23-2010, 11:15 PM)hnbaby Wrote: eric, thanks for your advice. when you submit comments to blogengine, Which one you choose in the below pic? No matter what I choose one, when i post comments to blogengine, it is very slowly. Do you have the same problem?

I simply use that menu to adjust the timeout to the minimum which is 10 seconds for slow poster.

Then I use the regular posing option on the main screen by just clicking on blogengine. So no I don't use htat accurate mode in the drop down menu. I don't really see the difference.

And yeah it takes time, it takes me like 2 hous for 2,000 links.

sent you a PM.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - larceny - 04-02-2010

Erik - Are you actually comment spamming and linking to your money sites? Domains that you own? Generally - I never do ANY automated link building to my money sites. I build links manually (with good content, etc)... and then for THOSE sites that have links to my money site - that's where I use comment spam and Xrummer.. so I've got to ask - if you ARE doing this to your money site - how long have you been doing it? Because if/when search engines see all those links showing up - all blog comments, they are bound to get discarded - meaning your rankings will be GREAT for a couple weeks, but will then drop to nothing once all those links get disqualified (and with such great link velocity going up and then down - your rankings CAN even be worse then when you started)...

That being said - some people don't see this happening all the time so I figured I'd ask you.

I see this happening with web 2.0 sites that I comment spam with. They rise to the top for a couple weeks (sometimes just days), and then drop to nothing (unless I keep spamming every day which takes too much time). So I imagine with domains that have no trust yet, it would do this to an even greater extent.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Erik Creed - 04-02-2010

Nah this works in the long run too, I've notives increased rankings on internal article pages.

So get backlinks and keep adding unique optimized content to your sites.

I don't know why you are worried about your money sites, just keep adding content.

If you mass do something then stop doing it completely then you're doomed, but as long as you keep working you will see results long term too. So the trick is to keep doing what you're doing, even if it's just alittle do something at least once a week.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - aictampa - 04-03-2010

I was curious about submitting 2000 links in 2 hours. I thought Google would check for this type of mass posting and kick you down in ranking. It seems pretty obvious if you have 1000 links automatically accepted in an hour that you have an automated system. I realize that all the links will be indexed at different times, but doesn't Google check the post date?

My strategy was to get maybe a hundred a day per spoke in my linkwheel. My links are submitted in the Slow accurate Mode with 10 sec delays. I have a property management company and only one money site. I have four outer hubs around the money site and numerous web 2.0 sites connected to these hubs in random fashion. I did not close the wheel.

I never thought to save the links that are automatically posted. Your idea for just posting one website at a time to this saved list is brilliant.

Since I am simply just trying to get ranked #1 on search engine for a local property management site, I am trying to figure out the right approach to avoid getting noticed by Search Engines for spamming. Does anyone have any suggestions?

My steps completed at the moment
1) Built a link wheel and use scrapebox for getting back links
2) I write about 2 original articles a week and post on my website.
3) I write 2 original articles for each spoke and hub of my link wheel just once.
4) I get about 200 links (automatic and moderated) a day that is confirm by link check.

I am open to any ideas. I have a kick butt sales letter that converts the prospect to a phone call or email extremely well. I am currently getting all my leads from Google Adwords.

Thank you for reading and any input would be much appreciated.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Erik Creed - 04-04-2010

aictampa you said:
"3) I write 2 original articles for each spoke and hub of my link wheel just once."

In my oppinion you don't gain much by doing that, sure it's good.
But if you want to get alot more traffic I suggest you focus on publishing more content on your main website.
So instead of 2 articles a week make it 5-7 articles a week.

Important thing to always keep in mind is that you need to keep both the content and the incoming links consistent.
So don't publish articles and stop and don't get links and stop, make it all consistent.

Google and others will hurt your chances if you're not consistent as they see sudden boost in content and links without any consistency as spam. Focus most of your efforts on your main site, once you have a few hundred articles you'll be getting thousands of visitors daily if done right. By done right I'm referring to writing articles and using titles that people actually search for on google.

But don't stop there use some facebook, myspace, twitter and social bookmarking sites too.

If you got extra articles submit these to the top 10 article directories, articlesbase.com is one I like alot since they approve all your new articles within hours.

I hope this helps, work on improving you index page, design and opt-in page as well. Be the best in your niche!

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - aictampa - 04-04-2010

(04-04-2010, 12:53 AM)Erik Creed Wrote: aictampa you said:
"3) I write 2 original articles for each spoke and hub of my link wheel just once."

In my oppinion you don't gain much by doing that, sure it's good.
But if you want to get alot more traffic I suggest you focus on publishing more content on your main website.
So instead of 2 articles a week make it 5-7 articles a week.

Important thing to always keep in mind is that you need to keep both the content and the incoming links consistent.
So don't publish articles and stop and don't get links and stop, make it all consistent.

Google and others will hurt your chances if you're not consistent as they see sudden boost in content and links without any consistency as spam. Focus most of your efforts on your main site, once you have a few hundred articles you'll be getting thousands of visitors daily if done right. By done right I'm referring to writing articles and using titles that people actually search for on google.

But don't stop there use some facebook, myspace, twitter and social bookmarking sites too.

If you got extra articles submit these to the top 10 article directories, articlesbase.com is one I like alot since they approve all your new articles within hours.

I hope this helps, work on improving you index page, design and opt-in page as well. Be the best in your niche!
I really appreciate the time and effort you put into your response. I will take your advice and up my article writing to 5-7 articles a week. I actually enjoy writing articles anyway.

If I am not being too much of a bother, I understand everything except for the following sentence: "But don't stop there use some facebook, myspace, twitter and social bookmarking sites too."

I have all these accounts set-up but I do not know exactly how they should be used for effective SEO. Can you elaborate? There are a lot of threads out there but I do not know if the are good sources of information or BS.

By the way my money site is www.NoVacancyNow.com . I am currently working on changing my main site to www.StressFreePropertyManagement.com because it has my primary keyword in it. It is already purchased and pointed to the first one but I intend to switch that around.

Thanks again for your help

David Lowrey

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - BeachVitality - 04-09-2010

Eric, are you making money with 7k backlinks?Wink how many unique hits per day does that generate approximately?

thanks!