ScrapeBox Forum
ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! (/Thread-scrapebox-success-story-over-7-000-backlinks-in-3-weeks)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - houseaz - 04-29-2010

Just wanted to say this is reassuring Eric, Just got scrapebox yesterday and barely scratched the surface of starting the bugger. Haven't watched any if the videos but will. When you say articles on your main site you don't mean adding more content to your site but rather articles on articlebase or goarticles about your main site right? I think thats what you meant...

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - ZeroCool - 05-30-2010

What kind of search rankings are you getting from this? And how is that translating into cold, hard cash?

Really great to see that you've gotten that many links in a short time AND that you're doing it directly to your "money site" using only BE blogs.

I love all these step by step guides but I sometimes wonder if I should do my process different every time to make it appear more random to the search engines.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - mild7 - 05-30-2010

(04-29-2010, 08:40 PM)houseaz Wrote: When you say articles on your main site you don't mean adding more content to your site but rather articles on articlebase or goarticles about your main site right? I think thats what you meant...

He said articles on his main site, he didn't say articles on articlebase or goarticles.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - godoveryou - 06-02-2010

Just to let you guys know - I personally just crossed the 10k valid auto-approve links today. I rank number 8 and 13 for two competitive penis enhancement keywords.... and rising.

As long as you guys keep working at it, it will work. It's the same reason that Xrumer works, another program in my arsenal - but know I didn't let it touch the two sites mentioned above. Those rankings are purely SB comments. No cash from them yet, but I'm constantly getting hops to my clickbank offer Wink

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - ZeroCool - 06-02-2010

(06-02-2010, 04:43 AM)godoveryou Wrote: Just to let you guys know - I personally just crossed the 10k valid auto-approve links today. I rank number 8 and 13 for two competitive penis enhancement keywords.... and rising.

As long as you guys keep working at it, it will work. It's the same reason that Xrumer works, another program in my arsenal - but know I didn't let it touch the two sites mentioned above. Those rankings are purely SB comments. No cash from them yet, but I'm constantly getting hops to my clickbank offer Wink

Are your auto approve links all from BlogEngine blogs or a combo of Wordpress and others too?

Would love to get my hands on xrumer but its too expensive for what I would use it for!

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - godoveryou - 06-02-2010

(06-02-2010, 09:15 AM)ZeroCool Wrote: Are your auto approve links all from BlogEngine blogs or a combo of Wordpress and others too?

Would love to get my hands on xrumer but its too expensive for what I would use it for!

It a combination of all three major blog formats.

It takes a little more time to built a diversified list, but this is one of those areas that I was willing to spend a little more time upfront to protect myself against any possible future platform-wide change that might affect my links.

I have no evidence to suggest that such a thing would occur. It's just a habit, good or bad, that I've carried over from my Xrumer'ing. I have to say, with scrapebox there really isn't much effort required and if you are purely link spamming for link spamming's sake - SB will delivery far more than you need. There is no reason to invest the $540+ in Xrumer just for the software (not including the server if you run it as designed) if you have and make good use the scrapebox.

The bottom line is to NOT STOP. Every day I'm harvesting a new list of targets and spamming. *Every single day - No breaks for good behavior.*

Once you reach your goal ranking, I have had good experiences SLOWLY tapering down over the course of 200% of your total time invested to initially rank. In other words - if it took you 8 weeks to rank, spend the next 16 weeks slowly tapering down. After that, I link spam once a week to maintain ranking. I'll throw in some social bookmarking and maybe a squidoo site link here and there. That's my experience, my method of operation and I've had a lot of luck doing it with both Xrumer and SB.

OH - and never ping after posting. If you do, you're being greedy and probably will get hurt.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - andybr1ggs - 06-08-2010

Hi,

Im new to this forum.....from blackhatworld and techwatch...anyway, wont google penalize a new site for getting this ammount of backlinks in such a short space of time...

Thanks,

Andy.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - krushinem - 06-09-2010

This is a very interesting technique. What gets me is how you are building so many backlinks to just 3 domains. I am of course a newb. Can anyone tell me what is an acceptable number of backlinks to do via this method that he mentions. Just curious. Just starting with a lot of this stuff and the common thought is to not over do especially on properties that you own yourself.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - andybr1ggs - 06-09-2010

wont google penalize a new site though for obtaining so many links in such a short time......also if i use htaceess to point a domain to my "real domain" my "real domain" wouldnt be penalized but the other domain would ?

as i have extrememodz.co.uk pointing to team-xecuter.net

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - idevelop - 06-14-2010

Great read.. I only purchased Scrapebox yesterday and Im loving it. Just the harvester alone is worth the money I paid for it.. I am here to learn as much as I can. Thanks