ScrapeBox Forum
ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! (/Thread-scrapebox-success-story-over-7-000-backlinks-in-3-weeks)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - rileysun - 02-18-2011

(03-12-2010, 04:37 AM)Erik Creed Wrote:
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd share with you my success story using scrapebox...

I've used nothing but scrapebox on 3 new domains I bought and they each got over 7,000 Backlinks within 3 weeks.

And the backlinks keep increasing on a daily basis as yahoo and other searrch engine spiders crawl these blogs and find my links.

The main secret to my success has been to save all the valid submissions after each run, then I loaded these back into scrape box right away and did a link check on all these URL's.

I saved all the URL's where my link appeared instantly and was verified through link check. And eventually I ended up having over 10,000 URL's I can simply load into scrapebox and get backlinks to any domain I want with 95%+ success rate!

My advice is don't worry about google Page Rank, focus on quantity.

I've seen sites that rank on top 3 for very competitive keywords with lot's of 0-1PR backlinks.

So yeah link spamming works. That's why Xrumer is so good.

If you build your own valid list's you'll turn scrapebox into your very own Xrumer, if not better!

Great tips. Thanks very much.

One question is, how do you control the contents of your comments, since you don't know which site will be commented on. Do you just use something like "Great post, thanks for sharing, blah blah blah"?

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - jolly - 02-18-2011

Just waiting see see how long your site stays on top places.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - seogawd - 02-21-2011

(02-18-2011, 02:55 PM)jolly Wrote: Just waiting see see how long your site stays on top places.

Why would he not retain top positions Jolly?

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - etojoy - 03-18-2011

(02-18-2011, 02:55 PM)jolly Wrote: Just waiting see see how long your site stays on top places.

The site in question is now ranking even better for a VERY competitive keyphrase. Scrapebox works plain and simple.

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - cronnov2611 - 03-18-2011

Looks like a good method

thanks Erik

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - alex - 03-19-2011

(03-18-2011, 01:22 AM)etojoy Wrote:

The site in question is now ranking even better for a VERY competitive keyphrase. Scrapebox works plain and simple.

So, it's confirmed. Link spamming still works as long as it is consistent and in continuous activity, right?

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - DudleyDog - 06-29-2011

Hi I'm new here and just getting to grips with SB. Would it be beneficial/acceptable to use this method for linking to a shopping cart product pages. I'm talking about thousands of pages.

I mean linking to the different url's on the same domain from the same list of blogs? So effectively multi linking to the same domain from the same blog.

The intention here is to build up the number of backlinks to specific pages within the domain in order to outrank competition.

Regards,

Keith

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - StopWhiningAlready - 08-04-2011

Great series of posts here. Glad I finally found this forum.

Quick question...Assuming I don't want to link directly back to my money site, is anyone using SENukeX? I was thinking that I could export url's from any of the campaign modules (Web2.0 profiles, social network profiles, etc) that in turn would link back to my main sites. At least this way if there is a major change, I can avoid having to reinvent the wheel. Anyway, if anyone is using SENuke, I'd love to find out how to maximize the two together. keep up the great work here. Will definitely try to follow the steps and see if i can duplicate the success that several have made here.

-SWA

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - cloudrunner - 08-12-2011

(08-04-2011, 01:53 AM)StopWhiningAlready Wrote: Great series of posts here. Glad I finally found this forum.

Quick question...Assuming I don't want to link directly back to my money site, is anyone using SENukeX? I was thinking that I could export url's from any of the campaign modules (Web2.0 profiles, social network profiles, etc) that in turn would link back to my main sites. At least this way if there is a major change, I can avoid having to reinvent the wheel. Anyway, if anyone is using SENuke, I'd love to find out how to maximize the two together. keep up the great work here. Will definitely try to follow the steps and see if i can duplicate the success that several have made here.

-SWA

I'm not using SE Nuke anymore but it seems much safer to link to the web 2.0 sites first, maybe some other sites you don't even own as well and then link to your own stuff. I would be way too nervous to blast thousands of links to my money pages.

Just sayin Newhere

RE: ScrapeBox Success story Over 7,000 Backlinks in 3 weeks! - loerman - 10-25-2011

hi erik,

Do you rapid index these auto approval links?

greets

(03-12-2010, 04:37 AM)Erik Creed Wrote:
Hi everyone,

I thought I'd share with you my success story using scrapebox...

I've used nothing but scrapebox on 3 new domains I bought and they each got over 7,000 Backlinks within 3 weeks.

And the backlinks keep increasing on a daily basis as yahoo and other searrch engine spiders crawl these blogs and find my links.

The main secret to my success has been to save all the valid submissions after each run, then I loaded these back into scrape box right away and did a link check on all these URL's.

I saved all the URL's where my link appeared instantly and was verified through link check. And eventually I ended up having over 10,000 URL's I can simply load into scrapebox and get backlinks to any domain I want with 95%+ success rate!

My advice is don't worry about google Page Rank, focus on quantity.

I've seen sites that rank on top 3 for very competitive keywords with lot's of 0-1PR backlinks.

So yeah link spamming works. That's why Xrumer is so good.

If you build your own valid list's you'll turn scrapebox into your very own Xrumer, if not better!