ScrapeBox Forum
Scrapebox Not Working - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Scrapebox Not Working (/Thread-scrapebox-not-working)

Scrapebox Not Working - ninny1983 - 09-10-2011

Hi Guys,

my name is Enrico and this is my first post.

I use scrapebox since 2 years now but in the past days I'm experiencing some problems.

First some details:

Ver. 1.15.25
Plugins all installed
Computer Windows Vista
Proxies Used (Public from scrapebox list + some free list I've collected over time)
Software: Malware pro, Avira Premium (no windows firewall or defender)

My main problem here is that I harvest proxies and then when I'm going to test them it stops finding good proxies and it says all are failed (generally on a list of 6,000 proxies to verify, after it founds only 120->140 good ones it stops finding "passed" proxies)...Once I abort testing it's like scrapebox is no more able to conect to the server and I need restart it again...I use the new proxy tester, no google test, < 15 secs. timeout, ping 100 ips.

Another problem I've faced is that when I already have a list of tested proxies, when I try to check the PR of the urls I've imported, it checks the PR of nearly 100 sites and then it stops telling in log "Error Dead Proxies"....Once I abort PR checking it's like scrapebox it's no more able to conect to the server and I need restart it again.

Please anyone can help me solve this?

Thank you guys
Kind regards
Enrico

RE: Scrapebox Not Working - scrapebrokers - 09-11-2011

(09-10-2011, 07:14 PM)ninny1983 Wrote: Hi Guys,

my name is Enrico and this is my first post.

I use scrapebox since 2 years now but in the past days I'm experiencing some problems.

First some details:

Ver. 1.15.25
Plugins all installed
Computer Windows Vista
Proxies Used (Public from scrapebox list + some free list I've collected over time)
Software: Malware pro, Avira Premium (no windows firewall or defender)

My main problem here is that I harvest proxies and then when I'm going to test them it stops finding good proxies and it says all are failed (generally on a list of 6,000 proxies to verify, after it founds only 120->140 good ones it stops finding "passed" proxies)...Once I abort testing it's like scrapebox is no more able to conect to the server and I need restart it again...I use the new proxy tester, no google test, < 15 secs. timeout, ping 100 ips.

Another problem I've faced is that when I already have a list of tested proxies, when I try to check the PR of the urls I've imported, it checks the PR of nearly 100 sites and then it stops telling in log "Error Dead Proxies"....Once I abort PR checking it's like scrapebox it's no more able to conect to the server and I need restart it again.

Please anyone can help me solve this?

Thank you guys
Kind regards
Enrico
Why don't you better invest in 5-10 paid proxies. I use them without any problems.

About your problems I dont know exactly the cause. what internet connection you currently have ?!

RE: Scrapebox Not Working - ninny1983 - 09-12-2011

(09-11-2011, 11:28 PM)Principi Wrote: I do not understand why you have it not work?

Hi Guys,

I think I've solved it.

I've disable avira firewall and malwarebite sites block.

Now it looks it working again

Thank you

RE: Scrapebox Not Working - knector - 11-14-2011

I have the same problem, it gets about 30 proxies then it fails the rest, and if I let it finish those that didn't fail in the start fails when it runs the speed test, same when harvesting, first time right after opening SB it works, then if I do it a second time it just times out. The exact same thing happens in Scrapeboard.

I have Avira and have just updated to the 2012 version, but it's the free one so I don't have any firewall to turn off, I have tried to disable the real time protection but that don't help.

Any ideas what it can be ?

RE: Scrapebox Not Working - etojoy - 11-14-2011

You guys should delete your antivirus softwares Smile

They are there to look good not to do anything that helps you.