ScrapeBox Forum
Any suggestions for private proxies? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Proxies, Pinging, Captcha Talk & ScrapeBox Blog Platforms (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-proxies-pinging-captcha-talk-scrapebox-blog-platforms)
+--- Forum: ScrapeBox Proxies (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-proxies)
+--- Thread: Any suggestions for private proxies? (/Thread-any-suggestions-for-private-proxies)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Any suggestions for private proxies? - SaSh - 03-13-2010

Yes, the format is like this:

ip address:port number:username:password

RE: Any suggestions for private proxies? - globalads - 03-16-2010

Do you really need private proxies with all the free ones out there?
Wouldn't Google ban you private proxies if you only bought the 10 ip package?

RE: Any suggestions for private proxies? - larceny - 04-02-2010

Why use proxies? Because Akismet bans your IP when you submit comments to multiple sites using akismet. It records the IP of the submitter and the URL that you are promoting. So if you post several hundred within a few minutes, your IP will get banned by Akismet. If yours hasn't been banned (have you checked by the way?) - then have just been lucky. I do comment spam all the time and require the use of proxies otherwise the comments just get put in the akismet folder and then have to be manually approved which rarely happens.

You say you post 1 comment for each domain? I don't understand that - do you mean you don't spam the same domain with multiple comments? That's not the only thing that gets your IP in jeopardy. I can't post *ANY* comments on ANY wordpress sites that use akismet - using my own IP. The only time that it works are on boards that don't use akismet (but many do). So with proxies - my success rate goes up by at least 85%. That's why.

(03-12-2010, 08:17 PM)Erik Creed Wrote: I never use proxies for harvesting, I've done lot's of harvesting and so far google has asked me to type in captcha like 3 or 4 times total when doing a search. It's temporary after some short period google seems to delete this information because everything is back to normal.

If you really want to avoid akismet and other wordpress anti-spam tools sure go ahead and use proxies. In my oppinion proxies are of no use if you don't intend to do pinging to increase counts.

I tend to focus more on making sure comment is unique, I post 1 comment for each domain, and email and name is different everytime I try to post.

I don't understand why everyone is so worried about proxies.

(03-12-2010, 08:01 PM)tucker13 Wrote: but for harvesting, would you get your IP banned if you keep hitting the SE with your own IP?

RE: Any suggestions for private proxies? - Erik Creed - 04-02-2010

Maybe you guys should try using a IP changer, to change your IP when posting to wordpress blogs.

I don't see why it wouldn't work, after all scrapebox uses internet explorer so it has to work.

RE: Any suggestions for private proxies? - idevelop - 06-14-2010

I cannot believe the post above is still on here 10 days after it was posted..some people.. lol

RE: Any suggestions for private proxies? - marcinek - 06-26-2010

And after what time I get the ban for a proxy unless the harvest I will check the url.
Did it just for posting can get from google?

edit : bug

RE: Any suggestions for private proxies? - sluxentq - 06-30-2010

so how long can you use those private proxies for? If I just buy 10 proxies from yourprivateproxies, how long can I use them? Month, week? Thanks..

RE: Any suggestions for private proxies? - knector - 06-30-2010

(06-04-2010, 07:31 AM)mbtshoe Wrote: The market competition is necessary, but should not be blind, brand, its own characteristics and regional characteristics are equally important. mbt footwear is an important part of fashionable dress of dress, as part of the agreement, must the tide of The Times. mbt walking shoes can show the attitude of the wearer, aesthetics and outlook on life, personal taste cheap mbt shoes is an embodiment of literacy.
From IT to the middle class to blue-collar workers, leisure shoes, wantonly mbt shoes sale its vitality, the symbol of with unabashed individuality reflects the century of discount mbt shoes life emotional appeal, mbt shoes clearance classical and give people a completely different style.

I think you should ban this user and delete his/her posts, he/her made this same exact post 5 times, they were made the same day that he/she signed up and has spend 7 Minutes, 56 Seconds in the forum.Dodgy

So I think we all know what it is, a spammer or a revenge'r (if that's even a word)Trolls

Now don't you dare to think I'm someone that goes around and find people to kick or accuseAngel, I just bumped into that obvious spammy post, which definitely don't ad any kind of value.

(06-30-2010, 05:18 AM)sluxentq Wrote: so how long can you use those private proxies for? If I just buy 10 proxies from yourprivateproxies, how long can I use them? Month, week? Thanks..

I'm not sure, but if you take care when using them you should be able to use them for months, maybe I'm wrong, and maybe they let you change them each month or such. I'm sure another member can confirm/unconfirm this.

RE: Any suggestions for private proxies? - melmartinez01 - 07-15-2010

can anyone give me a private proxy?!

RE: Any suggestions for private proxies? - Mariemiller02 - 07-17-2010

I tend to focus more on making sure comment is unique, I post 1 comment for each domain, and email and name is different everytime I try to post.