ScrapeBox Forum
Boosting EzineArticles Views with ScrapeBox - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: ScrapeBox Tutorials (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-tutorials)
+--- Thread: Boosting EzineArticles Views with ScrapeBox (/Thread-boosting-ezinearticles-views-with-scrapebox)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Boosting EzineArticles Views with ScrapeBox - dapex - 03-22-2010

I am having the same issue, I am really annoyed about this as its the main reason I bought scrapebox, I was hoping over a period of time to get all my articles into the top 10 of their categories.

RE: Boosting EzineArticles Views with ScrapeBox - sagewithin - 04-02-2010

Have you guys tried this on some of the other top article directories? I know Ezine spends a lot of time and energy trying to fight spamming/cheating methods, but the other directories don't do too much of that. Would need to look at some of the other ones to see if they rank article listings by page views or not. If some of them do than this could work really well there. Just a thought.

RE: Boosting EzineArticles Views with ScrapeBox - BeachVitality - 04-13-2010

i tried this with ezinearticles too, and no results. any solutions? i tried just pinging my own site, but nothing. i'm a newbie, so common mistakes that i'm making?

thanks

(04-02-2010, 06:50 PM)sagewithin Wrote: Have you guys tried this on some of the other top article directories? I know Ezine spends a lot of time and energy trying to fight spamming/cheating methods, but the other directories don't do too much of that. Would need to look at some of the other ones to see if they rank article listings by page views or not. If some of them do than this could work really well there. Just a thought.

RE: Boosting EzineArticles Views with ScrapeBox - godoveryou - 05-02-2010

Hate to play newb, but why does it matter how many times someone has viewed your article? Even if the article get's bumped to a "Most viewed" or "Hot topic" category, what benefit does that have for SEO?

Sorry for being the "Slow" one in the group, but it is something I've rarely understood as to why this is so important to some people. Smile

RE: Boosting EzineArticles Views with ScrapeBox - hnbaby - 05-17-2010

now I used it boost my ezine articles. hope help everyone here. Boosting EzineArticles Views service

RE: Boosting EzineArticles Views with ScrapeBox - ppro1 - 07-01-2010

this method dose not work on ezinearticles anymore, I tired myself and failed... but still works on some other sites which shows that ezinearticles has improved their system...

Frankee can you improve your great software to make it possible again...

RE: Boosting EzineArticles Views with ScrapeBox - archkre - 09-10-2010

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the utility of faking the EZ article views?

Thanks

RE: Boosting EzineArticles Views with ScrapeBox - KenRyan - 09-30-2010

(09-10-2010, 08:55 PM)archkre Wrote: Excuse my ignorance, but what's the utility of faking the EZ article views?

Thanks

The articles that make the top 10 (used to be 15) most viewed in 60 days list tend to be the ones that get scraped for content and peppered all over the web, along with your links Wink.

Ken

RE: Boosting EzineArticles Views with ScrapeBox - Zachariah - 10-22-2010

Hello everybody...!
Thanks for sharing such great information.Its helpful for me.,

RE: Boosting EzineArticles Views with ScrapeBox - seomind - 10-26-2010

(05-17-2010, 10:34 PM)hnbaby Wrote: now I used it boost my ezine articles. hope help everyone here. Boosting EzineArticles Views service

Is this a good service for boosting Ezine articles, what is/are your experiences?