ScrapeBox Forum
Re commenting on own sites - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Re commenting on own sites (/Thread-re-commenting-on-own-sites)

Re commenting on own sites - neelloc21 - 10-13-2011

Is it possible to liven up my own sites with comments, without incurring some sort of penalty?
neelloc21

RE: Re commenting on own sites - etojoy - 10-13-2011

yes that's possible, but all comments talk of diferent things not targetted...

And all comments will have outgoing links which will decrease your sites value/PR.

So I say you're better off doing something else LOL

Tell me what your site is about and I'll tell you how to improve on it.
Give me a url.

RE: Re commenting on own sites - s4nt0s - 10-13-2011

(10-13-2011, 04:24 AM)neelloc21 Wrote: Is it possible to liven up my own sites with comments, without incurring some sort of penalty?
neelloc21

Yes you can comment on your own blogs easily. Grab the URL's of your website where comments are available to be posted and put them in your blogs.txt

Go to your wordpress dashboard > plugins > deactivate askimet plugin.

Comments should go through automatically. If they don't go through with the fast poster then switch to slow poster and try it.

If you want the comments to not go to moderation you might need to go to the settings > discussion > and look for something to disable comment moderation.

RE: Re commenting on own sites - neelloc21 - 10-13-2011

(10-13-2011, 07:41 PM)s4nt0s Wrote:
(10-13-2011, 04:24 AM)neelloc21 Wrote: Is it possible to liven up my own sites with comments, without incurring some sort of penalty?
neelloc21

Yes you can comment on your own blogs easily. Grab the URL's of your website where comments are available to be posted and put them in your blogs.txt

Comments should go through automatically. If they don't go through with the fast poster then switch to slow poster and try it.

If you want the comments to not go to moderation you might need to go to the settings > discussion > and look for something to disable comment moderation.

neelloc21

neelloc21

Thanks Santos, I'll give it a go

RE: Re commenting on own sites - neelloc21 - 10-14-2011

(10-13-2011, 01:07 PM)etojoy Wrote: yes that's possible, but all comments talk of diferent things not targetted...

And all comments will have outgoing links which will decrease your sites value/PR.

Give me a url.

All my sites were given the big G shove to the end of the queue.A possible reason could have been that I had all my sites linked to one another on the same server. I read that is a no, no!
There's one site I would be interested to hear your comments about http://www,tinnitushasgone.com, for no matter how many backlinks I pay for, it keeps going backwards.

I really appreciate your offer, thanks etojoy

RE: Re commenting on own sites - s4nt0s - 10-14-2011

(10-14-2011, 12:49 AM)neelloc21 Wrote:
(10-13-2011, 01:07 PM)etojoy Wrote: yes that's possible, but all comments talk of diferent things not targetted...

Give me a url.

All my sites were given the big G shove to the end of the queue.A possible reason could have been that I had all my sites linked to one another on the same server. I read that is a no, no!
There's one site I would be interested to hear your comments about http://www,tinnitushasgone.com, for no matter how many backlinks I pay for, it keeps going backwards.

Maybe because it's an autoblog?

(10-14-2011, 02:12 AM)s4nt0s Wrote:

Give me a url.

No, it's definitely not an autoblog

(10-14-2011, 06:02 AM)neelloc21 Wrote:
(10-14-2011, 02:12 AM)s4nt0s Wrote:

Give me a url.

No, it's definitely not an autoblog

I guess i had a lucky escape, I tried the comment strategy, only on 2 sites, it failed. I decided to implement the strategy on all sites, but I thought it might be a good idea to read the web host's TOS. Private proxies are not allowed. So I'll have to jump back in my box for a while and transfer my sites to a different server.

RE: Re commenting on own sites - etojoy - 10-14-2011

regarding the error you get when posting in the forum it's a plugin called Spamalyser that catches spam lokalike posts and I need to approve them myself.

RE: Re commenting on own sites - neelloc21 - 10-15-2011

(10-14-2011, 05:49 PM)etojoy Wrote: regarding the error you get when posting in the forum it's a plugin called Spamalyser that catches spam lokalike posts and I need to approve them myself.

Ah, thanks etojoy.