ScrapeBox Forum
How to get past high failure rate? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: How to get past high failure rate? (/Thread-how-to-get-past-high-failure-rate)

How to get past high failure rate? - neelloc21 - 10-13-2011

Out of 3900 auto approve sites, I had only 58 successful postings.

I adjusted the settings to suit.
Turned off my anti virus
added proxies which had been passed as ok.

Obviously whatever I'm doing is not the ideal approach.
What is the ideal scenario for posting?
What is the ideal " for harvesting?

Help please?

neelloc21

RE: How to get past high failure rate? - etojoy - 10-13-2011

You need to harvest hundreds of thousands of blogs.

Look for autoapprove blogs only, use footprints to find blogengine only as these are very good.

Get some private proxies 10 is enough like from squid proxies in the services section where you get a discount.

Most likely your problem is the footprints youa re using to ahrvest, read everything in the footprints section:
http://www.www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-Scrapebox-Footprints

And the blogengine etc section here:
http://www.www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-WordPress-Blogengine-Drupal

You just need to learn how it all works, you can combine blogengine footprints with your keywords etc. So read as mucha s you can on the forum.

RE: How to get past high failure rate? - neelloc21 - 10-13-2011

(10-13-2011, 01:05 PM)etojoy Wrote: You need to harvest hundreds of thousands of blogs.

Look for autoapprove blogs only, use footprints to find blogengine only as these are very good.

Get some private proxies 10 is enough like from squid proxies in the services section where you get a discount.

Most likely your problem is the footprints youa re using to ahrvest, read everything in the footprints section:
http://www.www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-Scrapebox-Footprints

And the blogengine etc section here:
http://www.www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-WordPress-Blogengine-Drupal

You just need to learn how it all works, you can combine blogengine footprints with your keywords etc. So read as mucha s you can on the forum.

Thanks for your help etojoy. I guess I hopped in too quickly before I had learnt enough about Scrapebox.

RE: How to get past high failure rate? - s4nt0s - 10-14-2011

(10-13-2011, 06:19 AM)neelloc21 Wrote: Out of 3900 auto approve sites, I had only 58 successful postings.

I adjusted the settings to suit.
Turned off my anti virus
added proxies which had been passed as ok.

Obviously whatever I'm doing is not the ideal approach.
What is the ideal scenario for posting?
What is the ideal " for harvesting?

Help please?

neelloc21

Are you using private proxies? Using the crappy proxies that scrapebox has built in will not get you good success rates.

RE: How to get past high failure rate? - webjedi - 10-16-2011

And this is my first post ah thank you ah thank you

(10-13-2011, 06:19 AM)neelloc21 Wrote: Out of 3900 auto approve sites, I had only 58 successful postings.

I am on my third blast officially now.
I know that I will prove this to be the case through experience, but I suspect that you have higher success rates when you do fresh scrapes.

As of this writing, I am doing a test blast on 5k sites
it has taken 32 minutes and I have 138 successes what is that 2.8%?

Dismal but that's 138 more backlinks.
My first fresh blast was 729 successes and I didn't scrape that much it was like 3k sites so the ratio was MUCH higher.

if you are using an old list (like more than 30 hours) then I htink that impacts the successes a lot!

WJ

RE: How to get past high failure rate? - scrapebrokers - 10-16-2011

Is the auto approve list you are using fresh or very old !? Is possible that most of the blogs you are trying to post to be long dead if the list is quite old.

Check the best scrapebox settings I use to get best results for posting on auto approve lists.

Autoapprove list Best Settings for Best Results

The Best ScrapeBox Settings

RE: How to get past high failure rate? - neelloc21 - 10-16-2011

(10-16-2011, 01:07 PM)webjedi Wrote: And this is my first post ah thank you ah thank you

I am on my third blast officially now.
I know that I will prove this to be the case through experience, but I suspect that you have higher success rates when you do fresh scrapes.

As of this writing, I am doing a test blast on 5k sites
it has taken 32 minutes and I have 138 successes what is that 2.8%?

Dismal but that's 138 more backlinks.
My first fresh blast was 729 successes and I didn't scrape that much it was like 3k sites so the ratio was MUCH higher.

if you are using an old list (like more than 30 hours) then I htink that impacts the successes a lot!

WJ

Thanks, I have a lot to learn
(10-16-2011, 07:07 PM)scrapebrokers Wrote: Is the auto approve list you are using fresh or very old !? Is possible that most of the blogs you are trying to post to be long dead if the list is quite old.

Check the best scrapebox settings I use to get best results for posting on auto approve lists.

Autoapprove list Best Settings for Best Results

The Best ScrapeBox Settings

How fresh is fresh? How can I identify fresh? Thanks

RE: How to get past high failure rate? - etojoy - 10-17-2011

Fresh = mostly verified by link check

In other words you need AA lists that have a high successful posts ration at least 80%+ posted.
And then these must have been verified at least once by the list creator meaning after posting you export all posted urls, then you clear all in scrapebox then you import these posted urls and do a link check to see on how many urls your link appears in.

On a good fresh list this should be 80%+ of the posted url that have your link live on them.

RE: How to get past high failure rate? - neelloc21 - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 11:14 AM)etojoy Wrote: Fresh = mostly verified by link check

In other words you need AA lists that have a high successful posts ration at least 80%+ posted.
And then these must have been verified at least once by the list creator meaning after posting you export all posted urls, then you clear all in scrapebox then you import these posted urls and do a link check to see on how many urls your link appears in.

On a good fresh list this should be 80%+ of the posted url that have your link live on them.

Thanks etojoy, seems like the more I read the less I know.

RE: How to get past high failure rate? - stevenukas - 10-20-2011

I am having same issue,tried scraping new URL's blogs engine blogs,gotta take a look into etojoy recommendations and see what might be wrong. Because I just have bought SB and using proxy list provided in harvester,it results in many errors,can neelloc21 please tell me if you have same issue with private proxy or not ?