ScrapeBox Forum
How To Get PR3 and DOMINATE ANY NICHE! - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: How To Get PR3 and DOMINATE ANY NICHE! (/Thread-how-to-get-pr3-and-dominate-any-niche)

How To Get PR3 and DOMINATE ANY NICHE! - etojoy - 10-14-2011

Hi there,

I just posted in another forum a long detailed post on how to get top rankings and dominate a niche using wordpress and scrapebox combined.
You also get PR3 and TARGETTED traffic from google as a result.

Let me know what you think, if you have any questions ask me Wink

My domains are never aged I register them at godaddy (.com's only with keywords) So if you are into "weight loss" you would get weightlossmethods.com this way you will rank for that keyphrase, also ALWAYS start with your keywords in a domain nothing before it, install wordpress (create databases from cpanel etc.).
Then I have articles I have prepaired at least 10 articles the more the better.

Remember when registering .com's at Godaddy first go to google and type in "godaddy promo code 2011" open up a page find some code that lets you buy domains for $7.67 or whatever and enter this code when checking out ingodaddy order form (on the right). You can do this for several domain at once as long as it's the same extention/ending such as all being .COM's.

You post 2-3 articles or more right away, then you schedule the rest to be published at least once a day until you run out of articles.
When publishing articles here's what you do:
You search for something your article is about and has keywords about say like "weight loss tips" so you search for this in google US and you have google keyword site open too so you see exact matches, you pick a title with exact matches to use as title on your article, (such as= "weight loss tips foods that burn fat") you also tweak your artiles fast to have that exact or similar phrase several times within the article. So you go to your google US search window where you searched for your keyphrase "weight loss tips" and you scroll down and you'll see keyphrases at the bottom where it says "Showing results for weight loss tips":
Searches related to weight loss tips
--------------------------
weight loss calculator

weight loss foods

work out tips

healthy weight loss tips

ideal weight

quick weight loss tips

rapid weight loss tips

weight loss pills
-------------------

These are googles own suggested keyphrases to your keyphrase, what you do is you open up notepad using no space just comma = keyphrase,keyphrase,keyphrase
You do this at least 6 times using 6 different phrases google suggests. Now you go to your wordpress post editing page and paste this 6+ keywords to the right where it says TAGS and you click on add button and 6+ tags appear, then you use this same chit as your keywords for your post (at the bottom for most seo plugins). But you also add your main phrase "weight loss tips" before these other phrases in your keywords area.

It takes like a minute of extra work but it works wonders.

Once you have scheduled your articles you open up scrape box and blast to any fresh and god autoapprove list using fast poster 100,000+ and you forget about the site, come back in a month or 2 and you get PR and rankings.
Ranking will appear fast in just 1-2 weeks, then comes the PR + better rankings.

The keyphrase can be competitive anywhere between 500-50,000 searcher per month, but that doesn't really matter, you need to search on google US for your keyphrase "weight loss tips" and see how many of the top 20-30 but especially top 5 rankings have that exact phrase in their domain if 3+ then you look at the sites with the keyphrase in the domain and find their sitemap see how many articles they got, most of the time no more than 20.
THEY ALL SUCK LOL

So no one wants to do some extra hard work, so you work your articles like I mentioned above before scheduling them to be published, and you make sure you have like 20+ articles and you can kick a** in most niches.
The trick is to find a niche where people don't use the keyphrase in the domain on top 20 rankings.
This would be bad:
http://www.google.com/search?q=weight loss tips

"weight loss tips" (74,000 exact searches global) and most have the keyphrase in the domain.

Now lets try something better:
http://www.google.com/search?q=weight loss foods

"weight loss foods" I found this by scrolling down page 1 results on google for "weight loss tips" so why not rank for what google suggests, as youc an see not a single domain has this phrase in the domain.
Last thing you do before registering the domain and taking overt this keyphrase/niche is to go to google keyword tool:
https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
Select US / English and click on "show only related searches" chit... Then on the left click on EXACT MATCH, ONLY!
Now do a search for "weight loss foods" and you see:
12,100 global monthly
6,600 local/US monthly
EXACT SEARCHES

Top ranking site is BurnTheFat which has no keywords in the main domain, so very easy if you focus all your articles around "weight loss foods".

Also you need to create categories in your wordpress to schedule/post the articles in, so create like 5-8 categories under posts and as category names use the google keyword tool.
In this case you search for "weight loss foods" and use the following as categories:
weight loss foods for women
healthy weight loss foods
fast weight loss foods
best weight loss foods
weight loss foods for men

Like that just use the phrases in the google keyword tool under the phrase you searched for.
Skip some phrases that don't make sense or seem untargetted, doesnt matter if these phrases don't get much searches 100+ will do, and naming categories using them will help you big time.

Now that you got your categories randomly post/schedule articles in them
category 1: 3 articles
category 2: 2articles
category 3: 4 articles

Just mix it randomly yet alittle evenly like this.
You should do the categories first actually, so you can just select your categor when publishing/scheduling articles, you can do this when adding tags and keywords.

Ok thats it, get All in One SEO plugin for wordpress before everything else and go to Settings > Permalinks and change this to Custom and enter = /%postname%

Ok what some might miss is that this isn't about link building or articles alone.

This is ALL about CONSISTENCY
This is about doing what GOOGLE LOVES and GOOGLE LOVES CONSISTENCY, not doing something once and stopping.

So for linking blast to lots of autoapprove blogs, and DO NOT ping the urls, let google find them by itself this way google will find 10-100 links daily and it means CONSISTENCY in googles eyes.

If you don't have content then you will get into trouble so you SCHEDULE articles in workpress 100% UNIQUE articles, so you post at least 1 article a day for at least 10 days.
To start with you can add 2-20 articles if you have many, that doesn't really matter because they are all 100% unique right?

So if you are like me you pay outsourcers to write like 20+ articles for you around a niche/keyphrase you just schedule these articles to be published like this:
First you publish 2 right away when the blog is up and install/activate plugins and make sure your blog looks good.
Day 2: 2 articles
Day 3: 1 article
Day 4: 3 articles
Day 5: 2 articles

Like that just try to be random, NO PATTERN also make the publishing time random, not everyday at 11:00 am.

Thats it any questions ask me, I want you all to succeed and the internet is big enough for us all.

Smiley-violent069

RE: How To Get PR3 and DOMINATE ANY NICHE! - etojoy - 10-14-2011

Say you have 30 articles, then it would take you a few hours at most to register domain, setup wordpress and schedule the articles.

Then it takes you a few minutes of work to set scrapebox to start blasting to 100,000+ auto approve blogs.

If you have chosen your niche wisely, you cash in very good long term.

Some of you might want to do this over and over for many keywords with like 10+ blogs, it all depends on how much money you got to spend on new articles and how much work you're willing to put in.

The hardest part is finding good article writers most of them suck and can't put together a sentence in english using correct grammar.
So whatever you intend to do make sure you have a plan in place and order your articles before starting work, so in other words make sure you have 20+ articles per blog all ready before setting up the blog. Or else it's a pain in the a** to wait for article writers to deliver good articles.

Go for article writers from english speaking countries, other countries say they know english but they don't know chit. 99% of the time at least.
English is my 3rd language but then again I'm an exception because I had teachers from the US in private schools, most foreigners SUCK at english.