ScrapeBox Forum
ScrapeBox Purchase - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-the-marketplace)
+--- Forum: Sell Services (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-sell-services)
+--- Thread: ScrapeBox Purchase (/Thread-scrapebox-purchase)

Pages: 1 2

ScrapeBox Purchase - contentproviderz - 10-20-2011

A copy of scrapebox software is required to be purchased from this website – www.scrapebox.com/bhw. They accept payments from PayPal and/or CC’s using Paypal.

At the time of delivering license keys/download link, The purchaser will be paid – The Price of this software + a % of commissions for making this purchase. Payments will be initiated using moneybookers.com milestones.

My Proposed Budget: Software Price $57 + 40% commission, a total of $80.

I invite you to come for a discussion for more information.

RE: ScrapeBox Purchase - etojoy - 10-20-2011

Proposed budget for what?

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

RE: ScrapeBox Purchase - contentproviderz - 10-20-2011

(10-20-2011, 10:19 PM)etojoy Wrote: Proposed budget for what?

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

Basically, I am looking to buy a copy of scrapebox. The only problem this tool have is they accept payments from PayPal Only. What would other people do who don't have paypal? There are over 20 million people.

So, I am here to find someone who can purchase a copy of scrapebox using Paypal.

You don't need paypal to buy it, after you click checkout there is a option that says:
"Don't have a PayPal account?
Pay with your credit or debit card"

Just enter your information in that area, and don't login to paypal when ordering.

I myself ordered this way using a mastercard.

The website might ask you to signup for paypal after you order, just skip that part Smile

(10-20-2011, 10:33 PM)etojoy Wrote: You don't need paypal to buy it, after you click checkout there is a option that says:
"Don't have a PayPal account?
Pay with your credit or debit card"

Just enter your information in that area, and don't login to paypal when ordering.

I myself ordered this way using a mastercard.

The website might ask you to signup for paypal after you order, just skip that part Smile

I tried this way too. They accept cards from their listed countries only Sad

Seems like the only way or if you have a friend that can buy it for you if you wire the money to your friend first.

Or you can email support and ask if you can order some other way.

Yeah that's right. I have the funds and I can make a payment using any escrow service available online, so anyone who would be interested will have full authority on the funds first. Then they can attempt to make a purchase. And since this is a 10 min job - I thought I should post about it in this forum on services hiring section.

Oh now I get it you want to send someone $80 and in return they buy scrapebox for you for $57 and keep the difference Smile

So anyone interested in making some quick cash?

Yeah that's true. Besides that would be a great help of mine.

RE: ScrapeBox Purchase - scrapebrokers - 10-22-2011

I can help ya if you can pay me with Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, OKPay etc