ScrapeBox Forum
Slows down then Zero success commenting - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Slows down then Zero success commenting (/Thread-slows-down-then-zero-success-commenting)

Slows down then Zero success commenting - bellcom - 11-13-2011

Just started using this, harvested about 14k urls, then using fast poster it starts out quickly & looks like about a 50/50 success rate. Then after 500-600 successful comments it slows down and ALL new comments are showing as failed.

Tried with friends private proxies & just tried the same list with 10 new private proxies and same result.

What am doing wrong? thx

RE: Slows down then Zero success commenting - etojoy - 11-14-2011

Try a good auto approve list, you can buy one in the marketplace section.

These have high success rate.

I don't think anything is wrong with your scrapebox, it's more likely that the urls you harvet aren't good.
14K isn't much as you have hundreds of people harvesting 50,000+ urls daily.

RE: Slows down then Zero success commenting - bellcom - 11-14-2011

After a few minutes, it stops any successful comments, ALL are failed.
When I look at the server access test the bottom 2 boxes on both sides are
red. Then I can no longer scrape or test proxies, nothing seems to work. Then if I close & restart it
works again for a few minutes until I start commenting.

I will get another list & try. So if the lists cause this? How people able to create their own AA lists or is there just too many variables?

Perhaps I should just try another machine with a different OS & see what happens?

thanks!

You just need to search for the right footprints to find auto approve lists, but it takes time and effort.

As for testing on another machine you'd have to transfer the license of your scrapebox to that other machine unless you buy another copy of scrapebox.

RE: Slows down then Zero success commenting - bellcom - 11-14-2011

(11-14-2011, 10:01 PM)etojoy Wrote: You just need to search for the right footprints to find auto approve lists, but it takes time and effort.

As for testing on another machine you'd have to transfer the license of your scrapebox to that other machine unless you buy another copy of scrapebox.

Just tried an AA list from someone else & got the same results again.
Will try another machine & see what happens.

Try testing the proxies and turn off your internet firewall or unblock scrapebox.

Sounds like your scrapebox is having a hard time connecting to the internet.

RE: Slows down then Zero success commenting - bellcom - 11-15-2011

(11-14-2011, 10:15 PM)etojoy Wrote: Try testing the proxies and turn off your internet firewall or unblock scrapebox.

Sounds like your scrapebox is having a hard time connecting to the internet.

Using good new unused private proxies, no antivirus, no firewall, moved to a different computer, used a different list.
First attempt thought it was working but after about 800 successful comments lost connection. Still have good internet connection but the server access test fails but works again after restarting SB.

Running SEnuke, Amr etc & other programs on these pc's & internet connection??

Any tips on how I can trouble shoot this?

Quick Update:
After switching to HidemyAss it seems to work fine?
So prob just something wrong with proxies I was using?

RE: Slows down then Zero success commenting - etojoy - 11-16-2011

try without proxies if it works then you will know 100% it is the proxies causing the issue.

RE: Slows down then Zero success commenting - bellcom - 11-16-2011

(11-16-2011, 04:05 PM)etojoy Wrote: try without proxies if it works then you will know 100% it is the proxies causing the issue.

Tried without proxies and same results?
Works for a few minutes...

RE: Slows down then Zero success commenting - s4nt0s - 11-16-2011

Lower your connections and raise your timeout settings.