ScrapeBox Forum
Can no longer scrape certain footprints? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Can no longer scrape certain footprints? (/Thread-can-no-longer-scrape-certain-footprints)

Can no longer scrape certain footprints? - bigpip - 11-24-2011

Hey, the past few days I'm no longer able to scrape/harvest URLs in Google with my footprints.

I'm using private proxies, and I'm able to scrape basic keyword searches, so it can't be a proxy issue.

My inurl: and intext: footprints just don't work though. Scrape box says completed, then shows all my keywords as red and has 0 results.

If I go to google.com and use my footprints, they clearly still work. Just not in Scrapebox. I'm up to date in SB too. I've played around with 1 connection, etc but nothing will work!

Very confused. Anyone have similar issues? Maybe someone can try one? Here's one that used to always work now just doesnt:

inurl:"2011/11" wrought iron mirror

RE: Can no longer scrape certain footprints? - s4nt0s - 11-30-2011

Hmm that's odd I can't seem to get it to work either. I'm even trying some other variations. Weird.

RE: Can no longer scrape certain footprints? - alaltaieri - 12-04-2011

Strange, I don't have any problems when harvesting with my custom footprints.

RE: Can no longer scrape certain footprints? - bigpip - 12-08-2011

(11-30-2011, 06:17 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: Hmm that's odd I can't seem to get it to work either. I'm even trying some other variations. Weird.

Yea it makes no sense to me. Still won't work for me and there hasn't been any new updates Sad

RE: Can no longer scrape certain footprints? - GeneSB - 12-13-2011

I just bought SB and have been working through tutorials.. scraping/harvesting is not working for me either... getting 0 URLs every time too...

I think the search engines are blocking SB somehow

*EDIT* I unchecked use proxies and was able to get results... I guess I just had burned free proxies loaded...

**EDIT2** I scraped 65 public proxies and tried with proxies again... 0 results... ran a test on the 65 proxies and 60 came back as "IP Blocked" - is that a problem on my end or a problem with the proxies? I then immediately tried to harvest some URLs with the remaining good proxies... Google gave 0 results again.. Yahoo did give URLS... so, looks like Google is definitely blocking somehow

RE: Can no longer scrape certain footprints? - s4nt0s - 12-14-2011

(12-13-2011, 08:00 AM)GeneSB Wrote: I just bought SB and have been working through tutorials.. scraping/harvesting is not working for me either... getting 0 URLs every time too...

I think the search engines are blocking SB somehow

*EDIT* I unchecked use proxies and was able to get results... I guess I just had burned free proxies loaded...

**EDIT2** I scraped 65 public proxies and tried with proxies again... 0 results... ran a test on the 65 proxies and 60 came back as "IP Blocked" - is that a problem on my end or a problem with the proxies? I then immediately tried to harvest some URLs with the remaining good proxies... Google gave 0 results again.. Yahoo did give URLS... so, looks like Google is definitely blocking somehow

The problem is the crappy public proxies. Get some private ones or find some good shared proxies and you'll get results.