ScrapeBox Forum
Link Juice flow question - probably an obvious answer - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Link Juice flow question - probably an obvious answer (/Thread-link-juice-flow-question-probably-an-obvious-answer)

Link Juice flow question - probably an obvious answer - gamboloyd - 11-25-2011

This seems like a really simple thing to answer, but my mind is foggy on this. I write an article and submit it to loads of directories and when accepted, do I then blast the urls with comments to feed the juice? Would this work with forum profile sigs and social bookmarks etc if I were to have someone do an SENukeX blast for me and give me the url list? I know it works with web2.0 etc but would like some clarification if I may.

Cheers

RE: Link Juice flow question - probably an obvious answer - gamboloyd - 11-27-2011

Finally managed to find the answer from a google search on BHW. Basically blast your articles and enjoy the link juice. Filter before blasts as normal to ensure you have relevant blogs and decent PR and then sit back and climb the rankings I guess Smile

RE: Link Juice flow question - probably an obvious answer - s4nt0s - 11-30-2011

(11-27-2011, 01:21 PM)gamboloyd Wrote: Finally managed to find the answer from a google search on BHW. Basically blast your articles and enjoy the link juice. Filter before blasts as normal to ensure you have relevant blogs and decent PR and then sit back and climb the rankings I guess Smile

Ha if only it were that easy. Ya but blasting your articles, web 2.0's and other buffer sites are what I primarily use Scrapebox for + indexing.

Its all about link diversity these days.

RE: Link Juice flow question - probably an obvious answer - gamboloyd - 12-01-2011

Agreed. Also, there isn't so much emphasis on commenting to relative blogs any more for a relative link so I have read. More focus on decent anchor text and non spammy comments.

Cheers s4nt0s

RE: Link Juice flow question - probably an obvious answer - alaltaieri - 12-04-2011

(12-01-2011, 03:00 PM)gamboloyd Wrote: Agreed. Also, there isn't so much emphasis on commenting to relative blogs any more for a relative link so I have read. More focus on decent anchor text and non spammy comments.

Cheers s4ant0s

Did you mean commenting on blogs from the same niche it's not good anymore ? If yes, you are wrong.

RE: Link Juice flow question - probably an obvious answer - gamboloyd - 12-31-2011

(12-04-2011, 11:43 PM)alaltaieri Wrote:
(12-01-2011, 03:00 PM)gamboloyd Wrote: Agreed. Also, there isn't so much emphasis on commenting to relative blogs any more for a relative link so I have read. More focus on decent anchor text and non spammy comments.

Cheers s4ant0s

Did you mean commenting on blogs from the same niche it's not good anymore ? If yes, you are wrong.

Not what I meant. It seems that relative niche commenting is not so paramount as it once was, not that it doesn't hold more weight with the SE's. There seems to be a divided opinion on this.