ScrapeBox Forum
footprints to harvets article directories for AMR? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: Scrapebox Footprints (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-footprints)
+--- Thread: footprints to harvets article directories for AMR? (/Thread-footprints-to-harvets-article-directories-for-amr)

Pages: 1 2

RE: footprints to harvets article directories for AMR? - sugerray50 - 01-09-2012

Thanks so much for putting this together for me. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this thread - but when I'd clicked on the link for this conversation - it said it had been removed. Turns out - forum was bought by someone else - and they were switching stuff around... so.... I waited a few more days...and voila! I'm back!

Again - thanks for taking the time to do this for me :-)
Quote:"I found another link for 26,000 auto approve directories for AMR on BHW. You can download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?34m8il9k7bd4qrf"

I downloaded those - and most of them don't work... plus there's a glitch with one of them that will screw up AMR - just my personal experience...

Tammy
Thanks for recommending fiverr for proxies - I never thought to check there and didn't want to pay $20/month for 1! Now' I've got 5 for a month!

RE: footprints to harvets article directories for AMR? - junkdna - 02-17-2012

I found this ninja footprint for harvesting article directories, particularly those that are alive and active. Here it is, for your eyes only:

"There are 2..999999 published articles and 100..99999 registered authors in our article directory" February 17, 2012

Now the problem. If I type this footprint into Google, in FireFox, it works fine and brings out all 1,000 directories. But I can't download them, because they are in the FireFox. If I type this into ScrapeBox it gets blocked straight away. I tried both using public and private proxies and no proxies at all. Another thing is, that if I try footprint "golf balls" in SB, than it harvests without any problem. In other words, it seems that G. had smartened up regarding the sophisticated footprints and it blocks them regardless of the proxies you use.

Is it somehow possible for SB to emulates FireFox or Internet Explorer, so that Google still gives it a full list of URLs?

RE: footprints to harvets article directories for AMR? - sugerray50 - 02-17-2012

Wow - thanks for that!

I made it work by putting in the line above, and then - (because I'd also put the search query into big G - I just opened up a few of the directories - and chose some of the categories that are relevant to what I write about - for instance "Advertising" or "Business" or "Computers & Technology" or "Parenting & Family" - then I put those keywords in "" my footprint as well.

I got over 3,000 directories listed in SB - which I trimmed to root - and am now importing into AMR... Of course, because I've already imported lots of directories from Fiverr - many of these are already in AMR - or they aren't passing the template test. So - out of 3,000 - I got 800 new directories that passed the import test - now just to see if the pass the signup & submit tests!

Thanks for that great tip! So much better than buying off of Fiverr and getting malformed lists that crap my AMR out! Thanks for sharing!

RE: footprints to harvets article directories for AMR? - junkdna - 02-17-2012

Well, now its only me who can't get it to work. Can you please tell me what SB settings and what kind of proxies did you use?

RE: footprints to harvets article directories for AMR? - sugerray50 - 02-17-2012

(02-17-2012, 08:24 PM)junkdna Wrote: Well, now its only me who can't get it to work. Can you please tell me what SB settings and what kind of proxies did you use?

I have my maximum settings or harvesting from Big G, Bing, etc set at 51. I used 6 private proxies.

"There are 2..999999 published articles and 100..99999 registered authors in our article directory" February 17, 2012
"Health"
"Sports & Fitness"
"Shopping"
"Miscellaneous"
"Uncategorized"
"Home & Family"

RE: footprints to harvets article directories for AMR? - Jack Burke - 03-15-2012

AS above someone had done all the thing My story is also same as it is Like I have checked entering same footprint into google search and it works. So this is what I use. Now my IP is banned also..