ScrapeBox Forum
FREE 50 private proxies with 225,000 unique Auto approve URLs , Limited spots - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-the-marketplace)
+--- Forum: Sell Products (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-sell-products)
+--- Thread: FREE 50 private proxies with 225,000 unique Auto approve URLs , Limited spots (/Thread-free-50-private-proxies-with-225-000-unique-auto-approve-urls-limited-spots)

FREE 50 private proxies with 225,000 unique Auto approve URLs , Limited spots - virtualc08 - 03-05-2012

Welcome to the all new SB Auto approve list!

We have changed and we have changed for the better. I know that we haven’t been consistent in the past when it came to providing you quality lists regularly . The main reason behind this was that since it was done manually ( by me ) and I had other projects in hand I couldn’t really concentrate.

So I decided to automate the entire thing so that you, as a user can receive quality list at regular intervals without any fuss. The entire process of scraping for new list has been completely automated ( cost me a bomb ) and the way you get your list delivered is awesome!

Each and everyday our bots running on extremely powerful servers will come back with 5,000 unique Auto Approve trackback URLs and 2,500 unique Auto approve comment URLs! Yes thats right, you will be getting 7,500 unique URLs each and everyday , which will ad up to 225,000 unique URLs each month!

To top it all I will give you 50 private proxies each and every month absolutely free which you can use with Scrapebox! I am not even kidding! I just bought a few dedicated proxy servers so that I can deliver you these private proxies free of cost . I was tired of dealing with private proxy providers so I bought ,myself a private proxy server all to myself to see how amazing it works. Then I thought ”Hey! Why not give it out as a service” and then I sat down and though how I could make SB auto approve list better by providing amazing lists and thus Sbautoapprovelist.com had evolved.

It took me more than a month to complete the whole process but it was all worth it and it will be totally worth it for you, I promise!
How much would it cost you? I will be letting you try out this service for $9.99 for the first month and $49.99 per month there after. You think its expensive? If you take a look at the private proxy providers you will find out that they alone will cost you at least $80 for 50 proxies. Don’t believe me? Go check it for yourself!

And on top of that I am giving you 225,000 unique URLs every month ! These kind of lists will easily cost you anywhere between $100-200 anywhere else, but here you are getting it only for $49.99! My bots will be running continuously on super powered servers that will ensure quality of these lists.

This project is very very special to me since I have invested a lot of money into this and more importantly a lot of time and effort and I want to keep this special to the users who will sign up. That’s why I am limiting this service to only 50 people. Not a single person more than that! This will make sure that quality of the lists is maintained even after it has been sold. Once the 50 spots are filled, I will close down registrations and there won’t be any more registration open.

So hurry up , sign up and reserve yourself a spot!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

(LIMITED PERIOD OFFER : THE FIRST 5 MEMBERS WHO SIGN UP FROM THIS FORUM WILL GET THE SUBSCRIPTION FOR $39.99 PER MONTH ONLY. )