ScrapeBox Forum
SENUKE X SUBMISSION SERVICES INTRODUCTORY OFFER 30% OFF - REVIEWS AVAILABLES - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-the-marketplace)
+--- Forum: Sell Services (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-sell-services)
+--- Thread: SENUKE X SUBMISSION SERVICES INTRODUCTORY OFFER 30% OFF - REVIEWS AVAILABLES (/Thread-senuke-x-submission-services-introductory-offer-30-off-reviews-availables)

SENUKE X SUBMISSION SERVICES INTRODUCTORY OFFER 30% OFF - REVIEWS AVAILABLES - marcelo - 03-06-2012

[Image: logo.png]

SEnukeX is a powerful software that we use to get quality links and power to your websites. Our packages are a great way to boost your websites and rank in the search engines and provide a very good link diversity to benefit your SEO, using Social Network (Web 2.0 Properties), Social Bookmarking, Rss Feeds, Web 2.0 Profiles, and Pinging all to better indexing.

Single Campaign

[Image: senukexblf.jpg]

20-30 Social Networking Sites
(Web 2.0 Properties)

30-40 Social Bookmarking Sites

RSS Feeds Submissions to 25-30 Sites

30-40 Web 2.0 Profile Links

Pinging All Sites for Fast Index

All Accounts+passwords

Total: 350-500 BACKLINKS

ACTUAL OFFER 30% OFF

Packages Prices:

1 Campaign $14 -> $9.90
2 Campaigns $28 -> $19.80
3 Campaigns $42 -> $29.70
4 Campaigns $56 -> $39.60
5 Campaigns $70 -> $49.50

10 Campaigns $140 -> $90
20 Campaigns $280 -> $172

Testimonials from Backlinks Forum’s Members

[Image: testimonial.jpg]

You can combine campaigns as follows:

A - Different Targeted Money Site

[Image: senukexblfx33.jpg]

B - Open Link Wheel

[Image: senukexblfx3b21.jpg]

C - Link Pyramid

[Image: senukexblfx3c31.jpg]

1 x Campaign -> 350-500 backlinks -> $9.90
Turnaround Time 1-3 days

[Image: order-now.png]
(After the payment you'll be redirected to a contact form page to upload your data-details)

3 x Campaigns -> 1050-1500 backlinks -> $29.70
Turnaround Time 3-5 days

(After the payment you'll be redirected to a contact form page to upload your data-details)

5 x Campaigns -> 1750-2500 backlinks -> $49.50
Turnaround Time 5-7 days

7 x Campaigns -> 2450-3500 backlinks -> $69
Turnaround Time 7-10 days

10 x Campaigns -> 3500-5000 backlinks -> $90
Turnaround Time 10-14 days

20 x Campaigns -> 7000-10000 backlinks -> $172
Turnaround Time 15-20 days

You need to provide
(per campaign-target):

1-3 Urls
1-3 Keywords
2-4 Tags
1 Article/Spun Article
(if you want I'll provide using senukeX ability,
download 1-3 articles from EzineArticles,
combining and spun all )
Title/s
Short Description/s

MONTHLY SERVICES AVAILABLES

3 REVIEWS AVAILABLES

1 x Campaign -> 350-500 backlinks -> $5
Turnaround Time 1-3 days

NO ADULT, PHARMA, GAMBLING SITES, ETC ALLOWED

Refund Policy:
I do not guarantee that you will be getting higher rankings because effects may vary for each website, depending on many factors like keyword competition, on page SEO, etc.
If the order is done incorrectly and does not fulfill the terms i stated above,i'll fix the problem that you encountered.Full refunds will be given under certain circumstances.

RE: SENUKE X SUBMISSION SERVICES INTRODUCTORY OFFER 30% OFF - REVIEWS AVAILABLES - dink - 03-07-2012

I've been using Marcelo's SENuke X service since 2011 and I've had many 1st page rankings with the keywords targeted.

He always over delivers and provides an easy to read report so you can use Scrapebox to blast the 2nd and 3rd tier links.

A great service to add to your link building arsenal

RE: SENUKE X SUBMISSION SERVICES INTRODUCTORY OFFER 30% OFF - REVIEWS AVAILABLES - marcelo - 03-07-2012

Hi dink,

Thanks a lot for your nice review!
I'm very glad to hear about your results and your 1st page rankings

Thanks for your business and support!

Best Regards,
Marcelo

RE: SENUKE X SUBMISSION SERVICES INTRODUCTORY OFFER 30% OFF - REVIEWS AVAILABLES - s4nt0s - 03-08-2012

Hmm this looks pretty good. Nice to see an Senuke service here.

RE: SENUKE X SUBMISSION SERVICES INTRODUCTORY OFFER 30% OFF - REVIEWS AVAILABLES - jaketimor - 05-25-2012

Any
(03-08-2012, 08:04 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: Hmm this looks pretty good. Nice to see an Senuke service here.

I have heard Senuke X is doing good in the Post Panda and Penguin update.

Anyone has any good results using this service ??? I got a few sites deep in the Google Abyss.

RE: SENUKE X SUBMISSION SERVICES INTRODUCTORY OFFER 30% OFF - REVIEWS AVAILABLES - jaketimor - 05-26-2012

(03-08-2012, 08:04 PM)s4nt0s Wrote: Hmm this looks pretty good. Nice to see an Senuke service here. [Image: smileys-sen.jpg]

Any feedback for this service so far? Esp after the big fat Google Penguin Slap....

RE: SENUKE X SUBMISSION SERVICES INTRODUCTORY OFFER 30% OFF - REVIEWS AVAILABLES - sajid009 - 05-30-2012

The only way I can think of getting a large number of backlinks would be to get every page URL of the website ... so 10M URL's then extract the backlinks from each page. There would still be a 1,000 link limitation you can extract from each page because Scrapebox uses yahoo site explorer to extract links and Yahoo sets a limitation of 1,000.