ScrapeBox Forum
No visits using ping mode - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: ScrapeBox Tutorials (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-tutorials)
+--- Thread: No visits using ping mode (/Thread-no-visits-using-ping-mode)

No visits using ping mode - klauzer - 11-25-2010

I have watched the ezine ping article video.

I have tried to ping my ezine article but it still shows 6 visits to my article.
I got some completed hits but no results.
I am using free proxy. But still I should have some hits to my article. As the video use also free proxys and it got counted hits.

What I am doing wrong?

RE: No visits using ping mode - s4nt0s - 11-25-2010

As far as I know, Ezine has patched this and it no longer works with Scrapebox. I knew it would only be a matter of time before they shut this down. However, I believe it still works with paid traffic. I remember paying 2-3 bucks and would get around 1k hits. I believe the website was called, "donkeymails.com". You might want to give that a try and see if it works for you.

RE: No visits using ping mode - klauzer - 11-25-2010

thanks

I am just learning right now and want to see if I did it right, that's why I wanted to see if there was some hits.

Is there any other method to see how the ping mode works?

RE: No visits using ping mode - s4nt0s - 11-25-2010

hmm do you have any kind of analytics set up for your website? I guess you could ping your website with say 10 pings and set a random delay. It should show you in your analytics that you received 10 visitors. Be very careful when using ping mode on any type of server because it is very powerful and can easily take a server down if abused. Make SURE you set a random delay and keep the amount of pings low. Again, this is just an example of how you can use it if you just wanted to see what it does.

RE: No visits using ping mode - seogawd - 01-06-2011

ezine lytics won't record socks hits I think (thinks them to be indebots) - what kind of proxies are you using?
[Image: reputation.png]

RE: No visits using ping mode - Refresh - 02-22-2011

also don't blast your ezine articles with sb, it will get you banned for sure, i lost 3 accounts that way

RE: No visits using ping mode - seogawd - 02-26-2011

(02-22-2011, 07:04 AM)andreyg13 Wrote: also don't blast your ezine articles with sb, it will get you banned for sure, i lost 3 accounts that way

ouch!Smiley-violent002

let me toss this in:

if you do use sbox to boost ezine views, you must:

1. use proxies - as many as the amount of urls in your list
2. use slow poster (not ping)
3. use random timing
4. set your posting to 1 connection
5. in your website txt - use the url/s that the visitor should be coming from. Dont use internal ezine links to your article - use a link you made to it - from here even - doesnt matter - (create 1 for every block of 5 [see below])
6. in your url list, use different ezine articles that are NOT yours - for example: if you want 20 views you need 100 urls (not the same 5 blocks either - change it up) 1 out of every 5 would be your article.

if I have missed anything feel free to add

Why you use slow poster - slow poster code is 98% internet explorer so it looks to analytics like a browser visit.

RE: No visits using ping mode - theseoguy001 - 10-17-2011

Hi, new to scrapebox, but it seems it wants the other columns filled in? Like name, comment email. I cannot slow post without them, is there a trick or something you have to put?
thanks

(02-26-2011, 11:43 PM)seogawd Wrote:
(02-22-2011, 07:04 AM)andreyg13 Wrote: also don't blast your ezine articles with sb, it will get you banned for sure, i lost 3 accounts that way

ouch!Smiley-violent002

let me toss this in:

if you do use sbox to boost ezine views, you must:

1. use proxies - as many as the amount of urls in your list
2. use slow poster (not ping)
3. use random timing
4. set your posting to 1 connection
5. in your website txt - use the url/s that the visitor should be coming from. Dont use internal ezine links to your article - use a link you made to it - from here even - doesnt matter - (create 1 for every block of 5 [see below])
6. in your url list, use different ezine articles that are NOT yours - for example: if you want 20 views you need 100 urls (not the same 5 blocks either - change it up) 1 out of every 5 would be your article.

if I have missed anything feel free to add

Why you use slow poster - slow poster code is 98% internet explorer so it looks to analytics like a browser visit.

RE: No visits using ping mode - Seotop - 05-31-2012

Seogawd, nice tips. Will try it soon for Ezine.