ScrapeBox Forum
Keywords instead of names - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Keywords instead of names (/Thread-keywords-instead-of-names)

Keywords instead of names - klauzer - 11-26-2010

When commenting on blogs using SB tool.
In videos it is shown that names are used as anchor for the URL.
Is it possible to use keywords instead? Isn't that better?

RE: Keywords instead of names - etojoy - 11-26-2010

Yes better for search engine rankings, but less comments will get approved since keywords instead of names look more spammy.

I suggest you do both.

RE: Keywords instead of names - klauzer - 11-26-2010

ok, thanks

I have tried to comment using SB. But I had only 1 comment submitted out of 500. So I must have done something wrong.

So I will start from beginning.

This is what I will do.

-harvest for proxies using SB. Should I use some settings to get best results? Like for example change connections? I have 10Mbit internet connection.

- Use this proxies for commenting. About 5 per proxy.
For how long can I use this free proxies?

RE: Keywords instead of names - etojoy - 11-30-2010

Please clarify your question...

Use many proxies, 100+ if you can

RE: Keywords instead of names - klauzer - 11-30-2010

Ok, I have tested SB again yesterday. I got some questions clarified.

But still some not. For example when posting comments I know that using keywords instead of names in the name field will make less comments approved. But that will affect my population of my site. As keywords are better, am I right?

How can I also harvest for blogs where I can comment. I get many blogs without comment field, only www.domain.com and there are for sure no comment fields.

RE: Keywords instead of names - etojoy - 12-01-2010

1) Keywords are better but less get approved so do using keywords and many different real looking names.
2) Thats because the blog owner has closed the commenting option do to too much spam comments, what you see are the old comments.

RE: Keywords instead of names - klauzer - 12-01-2010

You said "Thats because the blog owner has closed the commenting option do to too much spam comments, what you see are the old comments. "

That means that no new sites where we can comment will be available? So this function in SB is for no use?

RE: Keywords instead of names - justme - 12-02-2010

(12-01-2010, 07:42 AM)klauzer Wrote: You said "Thats because the blog owner has closed the commenting option do to too much spam comments, what you see are the old comments. "

That means that no new sites where we can comment will be available? So this function in SB is for no use?

There are tons of sites where you can post comments.
Harvest some keywords first.
Then harvest blogs with your keywordlist and mark either 'Wordpress Blogs", "Blogengine Blogs" or "MovableType Blogs". I'd suggest to start with Wordpress as you will have most results.
After removing duplicates start posting with the Fast Poster. I have a success rate between 20 to 35%, that means, I submitt successfully to 350 out of 1000 harvested blogs.
If you have a much lower rate, check your settings and reduce the number of parallel threads for posting.
After that, use Slow Poster for the remainder. Successrate for me is another 20 to 50%.
So finally I have posted my comments to aprox. 500 blogs out of 1000. From my point of view this is a fair result.

RE: Keywords instead of names - klauzer - 12-02-2010

Well I did' get that results. I got on WP maybe 10-15. But non was approved after 24h.
I tried to get any support with SB but the owner refunded me money. So now I don't have SB.

I still think this is a great software but to complicated. But the support is support was not what I expected :-(

RE: Keywords instead of names - seogawd - 01-06-2011

sb support is awesome, IMHO

[Image: reputation.png]