ScrapeBox Forum
Problem ping sites - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Proxies, Pinging, Captcha Talk & ScrapeBox Blog Platforms (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-proxies-pinging-captcha-talk-scrapebox-blog-platforms)
+--- Forum: ScrapeBox Pinging (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-pinging)
+--- Thread: Problem ping sites (/Thread-problem-ping-sites)

Problem ping sites - klauzer - 11-27-2010

I can't ping my sites.
To test if I am doing right I got info on to start ping my own site and in the google analytics see the results.
I have done that yesterday with about 75 pings and in the analytic it shows only one visit.

SO I must have done something wrong. But what?
I have found some good free proxies and tested them so this is not the problem.
I watched the ping video that pings a ezine article and shows results instant. But this is not possible any more. So where can I see some results so I know that I am pinging right?

RE: Problem ping sites - MightyMike - 12-01-2010

I have encountered the same problem. The vid on YouTube clearly shows all steps of the process and I follow them precisely. But the ping option of the software simply seems to NOT WORKING PROPERLY. ;(((((( I also tried pinging my YouTube videos. NO RESULT at all.

RE: Problem ping sites - klauzer - 12-01-2010

I think that this option is blocked in ezine and youtube. But many other sites are just the smae. Even my google analytic tool shows ZERO in results.

RE: Problem ping sites - MightyMike - 12-01-2010

(12-01-2010, 02:50 PM)klauzer Wrote: I think that this option is blocked in ezine and youtube. But many other sites are just the smae. Even my google analytic tool shows ZERO in results.
I've just checked some other article directories. Everything is OK. The ping tool is working.

RE: Problem ping sites - Jeffrey - 01-04-2011

Hi everyone!
I have some problems in ping sites...Can someone help me to solve these problems.....?

RE: Problem ping sites - seogawd - 01-08-2011

this might sound bass ackwards but what I did after running into this was to just use an old crap site on a wp platform with the plugins seo ultimate and google sitemaps and do-follow

1. after commenting I check links
2. save posted to file
3. import that file into harvester
4. export that file as html
5. copy html of that file (body to body)
6. publish that into my wp blog post

seems like a lot - but it really only takes a few minutes

Links seem to get indexed within 24 hours

[Image: reputation.png]

RE: Problem ping sites - jack hussey - 09-07-2012

I think that this option is blocked in ezine and youtube. But many other sites are just the same. Even my google analytic tool shows ZERO in results.

RE: Problem ping sites - AmySilverberg - 10-14-2014

Ping attempts to transmit a packet from one computer to a website on the network and they wait for different responses to ensure that it was correctly received. Pings allows you to quickly verify the connectivity of your internet connections to servers.

RE: Problem ping sites - mattsher - 10-15-2014

(10-14-2014, 11:20 AM)AmySilverberg Wrote: Ping attempts to transmit a packet from one computer to a website on the network and they wait for different responses to ensure that it was correctly received. Pings allows you to quickly verify the connectivity of your internet connections to servers.

I think that's not the right kind of ping they're talking about here Smile