ScrapeBox Forum
find niche related dofollow blogs - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: find niche related dofollow blogs (/Thread-find-niche-related-dofollow-blogs)

find niche related dofollow blogs - Tinus - 03-19-2010

What is the best/right way to find dofollow niche related blogs.

I just got a new blog with let's say the main-keyword : aerospace.

I can find lots of them by just clicking the wordpress mode and scrape a lot of keywords. Then press harvest. However 95% of wordpress blogs are no-follow.

I know blogengine is 50/50 do-follow, but I hardly get any aerospace blogenginge blogs.
Then i tried using the custom footprint with : intitle:aerospace or inurl:aerospace. Again I get many with WP, but they're no-follow & with blogengine I get only 3 or 4.

What custom footprints should I use to get niche related do-follow blogs?

T.i.a.

RE: find niche related dofollow blogs - SaSh - 03-19-2010

Hi Tinus,

Your footprints are okay. If you can find a lot WP blogs using these footprints I think your footprints are okay. If you can't find any BE blogs by using this footprint I guess that this only can mean there aren't any BE blog with your keyword in their title / url.
So imo better a lot dofollow comments at WP blogs then no comments at all ;-)

RE: find niche related dofollow blogs - Erik Creed - 03-20-2010

There aren't that many blogengine blogs, try finding all you can instead of focusing on keywords. That should get you better results.

So skip the keyword part.

(03-19-2010, 01:42 PM)Tinus Wrote: What is the best/right way to find dofollow niche related blogs.

I just got a new blog with let's say the main-keyword : aerospace.

I can find lots of them by just clicking the wordpress mode and scrape a lot of keywords. Then press harvest. However 95% of wordpress blogs are no-follow.

I know blogengine is 50/50 do-follow, but I hardly get any aerospace blogenginge blogs.
Then i tried using the custom footprint with : intitle:aerospace or inurl:aerospace. Again I get many with WP, but they're no-follow & with blogengine I get only 3 or 4.

What custom footprints should I use to get niche related do-follow blogs?

T.i.a.

RE: find niche related dofollow blogs - Tinus - 03-20-2010

So u guys just do comments on like 1000 WP blogs & then hope that some are dofollow? As i only have 1 out of 500 WP blogs that I find are do-follow.
So there isn't anyway to find only do-follow blogs?

RE: find niche related dofollow blogs - aictampa - 04-04-2010

(03-20-2010, 04:22 PM)Tinus Wrote: So u guys just do comments on like 1000 WP blogs & then hope that some are dofollow? As i only have 1 out of 500 WP blogs that I find are do-follow.
So there isn't anyway to find only do-follow blogs?

I am new at this so if I am posting on a ton of No Follow blogs do I get any page rank juice or no? How do I tell if they are No Follow or Do Follow?