ScrapeBox Forum
Help me please !! - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Help me please !! (/Thread-help-me-please)

Help me please !! - maquist - 12-31-2010

Hello friend I have a problem.When I check for addons It's show

"unable to check for addons at the moment" everytime.

How can i do?

help me pls,

Thanks.

RE: Help me please !! - s4nt0s - 12-31-2010

Hmm never heard that problem. Try doing a rollback to the previous version. Go to help > rollback to previous version. If that doesn't try copying everything in the scrapebox directory then delete it and move it to a diff folder. If that doesn't work contact scrapebox support @ [email protected]

Good Luck

RE: Help me please !! - Jeffrey - 01-04-2011

Hi everyone!
I am new in this forum....i have some problem in this forum...do you help me?

RE: Help me please !! - Revvy - 01-13-2011

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum. I'm glad I bought SB few days ago. But I have a concern similar to the first poster above where I get 'Unable to check for addons at the moment' message everytime I click the 'Show available addons' under the 'Addons' menu. I tried disabling my antivirus and firewall but no luck. My PC is running Windows 7. I also tried s4nt0s' suggestions but still to no avail.

Do you have anymore ideas how to solve the issue?

Thanks.

Revvy

RE: Help me please !! - seogawd - 01-13-2011

If your not getting anywhere using santos suggestions

[email protected]

best way to get support is provide screenshots of your problem (dont attach - put them right in your email- and use your sb account email

RE: Help me please !! - Revvy - 01-14-2011

(01-13-2011, 04:55 PM)seogawd Wrote: If your not getting anywhere using santos suggestions

[email protected]

best way to get support is provide screenshots of your problem (dont attach - put them right in your email- and use your sb account email

I tried sending email but it's been two days and I haven't got any reply. Apparently, a new version came out today and I was able to update mine but I'm still getting a blank list of addons when the 'Available Addons' box appears.

I will try sending them screenshots as you mentioned.

Thanks for the help!

Revvy

RE: Help me please !! - seogawd - 01-14-2011

(01-14-2011, 07:35 AM)Revvy Wrote:
(01-13-2011, 04:55 PM)seogawd Wrote: If your not getting anywhere using santos suggestions

[email protected]

I tried sending email but it's been two days and I haven't got any reply. Apparently, a new version came out today and I was able to update mine but I'm still getting a blank list of addons when the 'Available Addons' box appears.

I will try sending them screenshots as you mentioned.

Thanks for the help!

Revvy

soon as I finish harvesting proxies I will look at mine - I just updated last night but didnt look it over

RE: Help me please !! - Edna - 05-20-2011

Have you try to search online using the web search engine like google and yahoo. I think you can be found some info that you can be use in your topic. Maybe there’s a problem in the add ons that you install in your browser try to update or re-install the add ons.

RE: Help me please !! - Nelzya - 04-07-2012

What I read I really liked it. Thank you for your information!