ScrapeBox Forum
What should be my daily backlink routine.. - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: What should be my daily backlink routine.. (/Thread-what-should-be-my-daily-backlink-routine)

What should be my daily backlink routine.. - derhul - 01-04-2011

Hi Guys....

I'm new here and I 'm trying to figure out a daily routine:

I also have

Article Marketing Robot...

Sick Submitter....

The Best Spinner

and soon to have SEO LINK Robot

I want to integrate all this software (with Scrapebox, of course) to create a well organized backlinking machineMatrix-smiley-006

Any Ideas

And how many links should I build in a day per site???

Thanks for your future advice

RE: What should be my daily backlink routine.. - s4nt0s - 01-04-2011

You need to be careful how you build links because the software you listed is quite powerful.

If I was you, I would use the best spinner to create a well spun article with 100's of variations with at least 30-40% uniqueness. Then take that article and blast it out to the article directories with article marketing robot.

I would then wait a week or so and see which articles have gone live on the article directories. Then I'd use sicksubmitter to build forum profile links to my articles that are linking back to my website. Then I'd take Scrapebox and load it up with the forum profile links I created and blast those out to blogs.

The reason I'd do it that way is because Blogs are usually crawled the most frequently and the forum profiles are the hardest to get indexed. So by having the profile links in the blog comment blast you could get the profile links indexed faster which would in turn point to your articles and hopefully get those ranking from the blog commenting and forum profile juice. Then the articles of course link to your main site so you will then see results for that as well.

So I'd have the lowest quality links on the outside of my link wheel. In your case the blog comments.

It would go like this: Blog Comments (scrapebox) ----> Forum Profiles (sicksubmitter) -----> Article Directories (article marketing robot) ------> your main website

Doing it this way would be your best bet for better search ranking in my opinion.

Someone else might have some other ideas they could share.

RE: What should be my daily backlink routine.. - derhul - 01-04-2011

(01-04-2011, 05:09 AM)s4nt0s Wrote: You need to be careful how you build links because the software you listed is quite powerful.

If I was you, I would use the best spinner to create a well spun article with 100's of variations with at least 30-40% uniqueness. Then take that article and blast it out to the article directories with article marketing robot.

I would then wait a week or so and see which articles have gone live on the article directories. Then I'd use sicksubmitter to build forum profile links to my articles that are linking back to my website. Then I'd take Scrapebox and load it up with the forum profile links I created and blast those out to blogs.

The reason I'd do it that way is because Blogs are usually crawled the most frequently and the forum profiles are the hardest to get indexed. So by having the profile links in the blog comment blast you could get the profile links indexed faster which would in turn point to your articles and hopefully get those ranking from the blog commenting and forum profile juice. Then the articles of course link to your main site so you will then see results for that as well.

So I'd have the lowest quality links on the outside of my link wheel. In your case the blog comments.

It would go like this: Blog Comments (scrapebox) ----> Forum Profiles (sicksubmitter) -----> Article Directories (article marketing robot) ------> your main website

Doing it this way would be your best bet for better search ranking in my opinion.

Someone else might have some other ideas they could share.

Thank You for this...I couldn't quit map out a strategy for some reason...This really helps!

Thanks Again.

RE: What should be my daily backlink routine.. - seogawd - 01-06-2011

Article Marketing Robot...Sick Submitter....The Best Spinner and soon to have SEO LINK Robot

that's a big wad of binary fortitude to try and fit into a daily box Smile

[Image: reputation.png]

RE: What should be my daily backlink routine.. - derhul - 01-07-2011

(01-06-2011, 07:19 PM)seogawd Wrote: Article Marketing Robot...Sick Submitter....The Best Spinner and soon to have SEO LINK Robot

that's a big wad of binary fortitude to try and fit into a daily box Smile

Ya I know...but one must tryMatrix-smiley-006

RE: What should be my daily backlink routine.. - seogawd - 01-08-2011

I think Santos has you covered in his reply - better read it three times cause I read it twice and when I finally got through it.. I needed Tylenol.

RE: What should be my daily backlink routine.. - brawsky - 01-11-2011

Thank you ^^"

RE: What should be my daily backlink routine.. - rocket - 01-14-2011

sorry to get off topic, but i've read where Sick Submitter is a pain to use and you have to buy everything separate. Probably why its only $20/ month.

RE: What should be my daily backlink routine.. - seogawd - 01-14-2011

never used it, would not know