ScrapeBox Forum
Which Setting Uses the Captcha? - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: Proxies, Pinging, Captcha Talk & ScrapeBox Blog Platforms (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-proxies-pinging-captcha-talk-scrapebox-blog-platforms)
+--- Forum: ScrapeBox Captcha (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-captcha)
+--- Thread: Which Setting Uses the Captcha? (/Thread-which-setting-uses-the-captcha)

Which Setting Uses the Captcha? - QueenBee - 01-05-2011

Hi,

I'm new to scrapebox, and trying to use the Captcha with slow poster. I asked the list to export the captchas and it said there were none.

I have to assume I'm not using Scrapebox correctly. So, when you want the comment poster to use your captcha service, which setting do you use? Will it work with Slow poster? Or do you have to go to Manual?

Thanks

RE: Which Setting Uses the Captcha? - s4nt0s - 01-05-2011

It will work with slow poster but you have to make sure you have slow commenter accurate mode enabled. You can do that by going to options and checking, "use slow commenter accurate mode". Also, when you click to start the slow commenter, you'll see a little check box you can activate to turn on the loading of images. You must have this checked for Scrapebox to load the captcha images.

RE: Which Setting Uses the Captcha? - seogawd - 01-06-2011

if the little kids in India can't see the image... they can't de-captcha it for you!

[Image: reputation.png]

RE: Which Setting Uses the Captcha? - QueenBee - 01-07-2011

OK, clearly I am not doing this correctly...I've just been through 300 blogs and my captcha balance hasn't been touched...

Under the Captcha menu both of these are checked:

"Enable automatic captcha solving for slow comment accurate mode"
and
"Enable automatic captcha solving for proxy manager (unblocking)"

When the box comes up, the "show images" is on...

None of my captcha balance is used at all, and most of the blogs time out..do I need a longer timeout period?

Thanks...

RE: Which Setting Uses the Captcha? - seogawd - 01-08-2011

interesting problem

i guess first check for update

second, test your proxies and check the use them box

can you provide some screen shots of you setup?

RE: Which Setting Uses the Captcha? - googlealchemist - 02-06-2011

so captures wont be solved in regular slow post mode? i had the 'use capture for slow post accurate mode' unchecked and hoped it would work with regular slow post mode that way since accurate mode doesnt allow u to do anything else while its running

RE: Which Setting Uses the Captcha? - seogawd - 02-09-2011

(02-06-2011, 05:14 PM)googlealchemist Wrote: so captures wont be solved in regular slow post mode? i had the 'use capture for slow post accurate mode' unchecked and hoped it would work with regular slow post mode that way since accurate mode doesnt allow u to do anything else while its running

yes, captcha can be solved in slow post

you have to prepay a decap service and

CHECK the box in posting window "Turn Image Loading ON"

RE: Which Setting Uses the Captcha? - googlealchemist - 02-10-2011

just to confirm, it works in NON-accurate slow post mode?

also wondering if there is a way to sift thru sites that have recaptcher vs other captures that decaptcher/deathbycaptcha dont solve?

(02-09-2011, 07:24 PM)seogawd Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 05:14 PM)googlealchemist Wrote: so captures wont be solved in regular slow post mode? i had the 'use capture for slow post accurate mode' unchecked and hoped it would work with regular slow post mode that way since accurate mode doesnt allow u to do anything else while its running

yes, captcha can be solved in slow post

you have to prepay a decap service and

CHECK the box in posting window "Turn Image Loading ON"