ScrapeBox Forum
Scrapebox Link Extractor problem socket error 10038 - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Scrapebox Link Extractor problem socket error 10038 (/Thread-scrapebox-link-extractor-problem-socket-error-10038)

Scrapebox Link Extractor problem socket error 10038 - Fred78 - 09-23-2019

Hello,

I have 3 VPS with windows server 2012 from the same provider. I have one scrapebox on each.
It's been month I'm using it. It was working great until 3 weeks ago.

Before I was doing link extractor with 500 threads no problem.
Now, when I do a link extractor I have a socket error 10038 on almost all urls. (see image).

It's working only if I use 1 thread with 5 seconds delay (or more).

I have checked the windows parameters, there is no firewall and no virus software installed or enabled.

Is it possible that it's the VPS provider that is limiting the connexion ?

Edit: I asked by email and my provider says that they did nothing

Does someone had the same error previously ?Anyone

Thanks a lot

RE: Scrapebox Link Extractor problem socket error 10038 - Fred78 - 09-24-2019

Ok
This is a bug with the last version of scrapebox.
I restored the previous version. Uninstalled the addon link extractor and reinstalled it. And now no more errors....

Can someone confirm that this is a bug with the last version ?

Thanks

RE: Scrapebox Link Extractor problem socket error 10038 - loopline - 09-25-2019

Are you using proxies? Because this is a socket error where its saying it can not connect to the end server. So if your using proxies, try not using proxies, does it work?

But yes its working for everyone else.

So each version has its own md5 hash, so it could very well be that whatever security software on your machine doesn't like something in the new version and its interfering with every connection. So make sure you whitelist/add exceptions to all security software, just add the entire scrapebox folder as whitelisted.

RE: Scrapebox Link Extractor problem socket error 10038 - Fred78 - 09-25-2019

Well, I use proxy but I tried with and without proxy. And I don't have any security software. It's windows server 2012 and I disabled windows firewall.
Even if the setup is the same, the fact is that using the previous version worked on my 3 VPS that had the same problem at the same time after (it seems) the last update. Is it more than a mere coincidence ?
But if I am the only one with this problem... May be I am the only one with this set up
It's working now, it's the most important. I will come back here if I find a better explanation to this problem

RE: Scrapebox Link Extractor problem socket error 10038 - loopline - 09-25-2019

Well yes if its working now thats most important.

Are all 3 vps from the same provider?

RE: Scrapebox Link Extractor problem socket error 10038 - Fred78 - 09-26-2019

yes, absolutly. I can give you access if you want to check some stuff

RE: Scrapebox Link Extractor problem socket error 10038 - loopline - 09-28-2019

No Im good, but what I was saying is if they are all from the same provider, then they are all likely running the same windows image, so it could just be something in how their windows image is setup that causing the issue.