ScrapeBox Forum
Harvester Problem - Printable Version

+- ScrapeBox Forum (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com)
+-- Forum: ScrapeBox Main Discussion (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-scrapebox-main-discussion)
+--- Forum: General ScrapeBox Talk (https://www.scrapeboxforum.com/Forum-general-scrapebox-talk)
+--- Thread: Harvester Problem (/Thread-harvester-problem)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Harvester Problem - Nosh - 01-23-2020

(01-23-2020, 01:07 AM)loopline Wrote: the page loads when I try your url with javascript off, so scrapebox can see the results.

Its probably just different html markers.  So change up the before and after markers to match the html on the page you listed.

Sorry, can you explain a bit more ? What do I have to change ?
Thanks !

RE: Harvester Problem - Nosh - 01-24-2020

(01-23-2020, 07:20 PM)Nosh Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 01:07 AM)loopline Wrote: the page loads when I try your url with javascript off, so scrapebox can see the results.

Its probably just different html markers.  So change up the before and after markers to match the html on the page you listed.

Thanks !

I changed the markers but I still get 0. 
This is my configuration

RE: Harvester Problem - BerchaLV - 01-25-2020

(01-23-2020, 01:46 PM)BerchaLV Wrote: Thanks - I was able to fix this by updating the search engine settings, but I'm still having major issues with ScrapeBox ever since.

I usually use the public proxies and keep a list of "once passed" proxies, that I test daily and use for my scraping. It used to work well - I'd get 40% of the KW's scrapped and just export the ones with 0 results, then repeat until I get enough links.

But ever since the update, the public proxies just won't return any results. 0 results all the time, with new public proxies (that gets Google & anonymous tested) as well as with the historically once good proxies that also pass the test. 0 results, always. I've tried a 100 times now.

Two questions:

1. I tried to look into paid proxies and the ones from SEO Blaze don't seem to work either. Any other, good sites to buy cheapish proxies for Scrapebox use?
2. Is it possible that the error is in something else then the proxies?

I'm still facing this issue - can anyone recommend a good proxy provider for scrapebox?

RE: Harvester Problem - Nosh - 01-26-2020

(01-24-2020, 02:40 PM)Nosh Wrote:

Thanks !

This is my configuration
[Image: harvester.png]

RE: Harvester Problem - Nosh - 01-30-2020

Can anybody help? Thanks !

RE: Harvester Problem - loopline - 02-01-2020

(01-23-2020, 01:46 PM)BerchaLV Wrote: Thanks - I was able to fix this by updating the search engine settings, but I'm still having major issues with ScrapeBox ever since.

I usually use the public proxies and keep a list of "once passed" proxies, that I test daily and use for my scraping. It used to work well - I'd get 40% of the KW's scrapped and just export the ones with 0 results, then repeat until I get enough links.

But ever since the update, the public proxies just won't return any results. 0 results all the time, with new public proxies (that gets Google & anonymous tested) as well as with the historically once good proxies that also pass the test. 0 results, always. I've tried a 100 times now.

Two questions:

1. I tried to look into paid proxies and the ones from SEO Blaze don't seem to work either. Any other, good sites to buy cheapish proxies for Scrapebox use?

you can go to help >> show error log >> harvester

errors 503, 429 and 302 from google are all ip bans.  

When google updated and broke scrapebox a few weeks ago they tightened things down and ban ips much faster then previously.  So its going to be harder to find public proxies that work.  

Scrapebox fixed the engine so it works, and you can test it without proxies, does it work?

But ip bans are huge issue right now.  Lots of proxy providers are struggling.  Im currently looking for a good one myself and loads of other people are in the same boat.  

RE: Harvester Problem - BerchaLV - 02-03-2020

(02-01-2020, 02:08 AM)loopline Wrote:

Two questions:

you can go to help >> show error log >> harvester

errors 503, 429 and 302 from google are all ip bans.  

When google updated and broke scrapebox a few weeks ago they tightened things down and ban ips much faster then previously.  So its going to be harder to find public proxies that work.  

Scrapebox fixed the engine so it works, and you can test it without proxies, does it work?

But ip bans are huge issue right now.  Lots of proxy providers are struggling.  Im currently looking for a good one myself and loads of other people are in the same boat.  

Thanks Loopline for the response.

I bought some private proxies from proxy-hub.com and it managed to return some results, but it's still mostly 0 for most KW's. Looked up the log, it shows a 429 indeed.

So it sounds like instead of buying private proxies, I should be looking for private IP's?

BTW, is there a way to set the limit between scraping without the detailed harvester?

Also - is there any good places to follow for latest development on this and which proxy providers do people recommend?

RE: Harvester Problem - Nosh - 02-05-2020

(01-26-2020, 08:51 PM)Nosh Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 02:40 PM)Nosh Wrote:

Thanks !
Any help on this one?
This is my configuration
[Image: harvester.png]

RE: Harvester Problem - loopline - 02-09-2020

I listed the place Im now using here:
http://scrapeboxfaq.com/scrapebox-proxies

direct link
http://scrapeboxfaq.com/proxies-reverse.php